Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

FOR VCM IDS 1
08-08-2017, 09:08 AM,
FOR VCM IDS 1
Hello guys ! I have an IDS VCM 1 and pc not recognized.

The 5 leds are

1-yellow

3-red

5-yellow

What i need to do ? I remember when works one of leds was green
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2017, 10:41 AM,
RE: FOR VCM IDS 1
It looks like you have a clone with a blacklisted serial number. To check try to use it on an old software. v76 or so if it works you must find out how to change the serial number inside. It is so long since I did this I have forgotten how. You do not need to disassemble it it is done by (telnet?) command line from pc to vcm via usb. It was all over forums circa 2011 how to do this. Fantomel may have details on this. Or try to google for answer. Hope this points you in right direction.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Diagnostix for this post
05-09-2018, 19:14 PM,
RE: FOR VCM IDS 1
(12-08-2017, 10:41 AM)Diagnostix Wrote:  It looks like you have a clone with a blacklisted serial number. To check try to use it on an old software. v76 or so if it works you must find out how to change the serial number inside. It is so long since I did this I have forgotten how. You do not need to disassemble it it is done by (telnet?) command line from pc to vcm via usb. It was all over forums circa 2011 how to do this. Fantomel may have details on this. Or try to google for answer. Hope this points you in right direction.

Where are the older versions? 76 86 etc? I have only the recent 110.06