Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

XHP Flashtool for BMW
23-10-2017, 18:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-10-2017, 18:14 PM by Alexandru.k_24.)
XZBMW  XHP Flashtool for BMW
Hello friends,
Does anyone have any experience with xHP Flashtool application? I found in PlayStore (Android) this application for flashing our lovely ZF automatic transmissions. The app is promising great benefitts but it`s kinda expensive to buy. But, if it worth and the app really does something...i will give it a try!
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2017, 18:22 PM,
RE: XHP Flashtool for BMW
Never used but good price given the fact you can upload different maps
http://www.xhpflashtool.com/resources/xhp_manual.pdf
[+] 2 users say Thank You to bmwcoder75 for this post
23-10-2017, 18:31 PM,
If you have the time you can read all about the development in this thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1125073
23-10-2017, 18:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-10-2017, 18:34 PM by Alexandru.k_24.)
Yes, the price is a bit high, but for what the app promises it`s decent. But, always is a but...it would be great if was also a free version, just for testing, for exaple, stage 1, or something like that, just to be sure if the app really does somethnig or it`s just the placebo effect.
23-10-2017, 18:47 PM,
(23-10-2017, 18:31 PM)Alexandru.k_24 Wrote:  Yes, the price is a bit high, but for what the app promises it`s decent. But, always is a but...it would be great if was also a free version, just for testing, for exaple, stage 1, or something like that, just to be sure if the app really does somethnig or it`s just the placebo effect.

119 euros/USD for a custom made ECU remap is cheap, by all means
For 249 euros/USD you get any of the 3 maps as you can swap at will and even make your own maps with your own custom settings.

Of course you will notice a difference, mild from big depending what map you uploaded.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to bmwcoder75 for this post
23-10-2017, 18:54 PM,
I will definitely try the app in the future. First of all I want to buy a rmfd mechatronics from Revmax or Sonnax and will upload a custom map in the TCU for super smooth shifting biggrin
24-10-2017, 19:52 PM,
Only works with ZF gearbox, is there any way to flash GM gearbox
06-12-2017, 02:09 AM,
My friend already used all three stages in his e92 335i. Results are awesome. Definitely MUST HAVE for everyone with this types of gearbox.
06-12-2017, 05:36 AM,
(23-10-2017, 18:10 PM)Alexandru.k_24 Wrote:  Hello friends,
Does anyone have any experience with xHP Flashtool application? I found in PlayStore (Android) this application for flashing our lovely ZF automatic transmissions. The app is promising great benefitts but it`s kinda expensive to buy. But, if it worth and the app really does something...i will give it a try!

Don't buy it if you find it too expensive. You'll loose money on it.

MGU virgin and patching in Europa.
Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
06-12-2017, 07:53 AM,
Can you be more specific please? Have you use it? Can you please share your opinion with us? Did you noticed something different after flashing the gearbox? 10x.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TCU chip tuning xHP flashtool by android usb-otg Miłosz 8 5,145 09-10-2017, 16:16 PM
Last Post: mmm335