Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Nexiq usb link 2
19-01-2018, 21:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-01-2018, 21:39 PM by CATAHA.)
Nexiq usb link 2
Good day members,
does anybody know where to buy good clone of "Nexiq Usb Link 2"
and any reference what i should be doing as to do's and don'ts with this device?
i'll be working on Freightliner Volvo Peterbilt Kenworth manly equipped with Detroit Diesel and Cummins as well as volvo engine type,
Looking to program NO IDLE, NO SPEED LIMIT and some more
Thanks in Advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2018, 02:28 AM,
RE: Nexiq usb link 2
(19-01-2018, 21:07 PM)CATAHA Wrote:  Good day members,
and any reference what i should be doing as to do's and don'ts with this device?
i'll be working on Freightliner Volvo Peterbilt Kenworth manly equipped with Detroit Diesel and Cummins as well as volvo engine type,
Thanks in Advance

I think that there is no "real clone" of usblink2,
chinese sellers are dealing with old USBLINK just in new outer casing like USBLINK2,
so you will get good old usblink in new case. shake

Other things to watch are cables, original usblink2 cables are customized, with addtional electronics build into connectors.sweating

Clones does not have those cables, but old type cables from old usblink. worried shake

Just my 2 cents,

Regards! thumbsup
[+] 2 users say Thank You to baner for this post
20-01-2018, 02:52 AM,
(20-01-2018, 02:28 AM)baner Wrote:  
Thanks in Advance

chinese sellers are dealing with old USBLINK just in new outer casing like USBLINK2,

Other things to watch are cables, original usblink2 cables are customized, with addtional electronics build into connectors.sweating

Clones does not have those cables, but old type cables from old usblink. worried shake

Just my 2 cents,

Regards! thumbsup

Thanks...
I called today to this Nexiq company and asked them as well what is and what is not....
Most clones are Nexiq ver1 packaged in version 2 box and when NEW drivers become available it bricks clones base on how circuit board is been design
Also the way to find out if you have ver1 or 2 is extremely simple but only after purchase, ver1 works off device that's been plugin to, ver2 feed off onboard (truck) power.
There are power protectors that are been build-in in original cables, opposed to clone one's
Also TEXA is another GOOD clone of Nexiq
In ver1 power protection is been based off software and ver2 power protection is base off chip that's onboard of Nexiq
Original Nexiq has 4 led's clone only has 3 led's and on clone(made for this software of truck) the sticker reads different then on original( doesn't have working what it's made for)
FYI bluetooth version cost less money then wifi version

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
[+] 3 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
27-01-2018, 23:07 PM,
(20-01-2018, 02:52 AM)CATAHA Wrote:  
Thanks in Advance

Just my 2 cents,

Regards! thumbsup

Thanks...
I called today to this Nexiq company and asked them as well what is and what is not....
Most clones are Nexiq ver1 packaged in version 2 box and when NEW drivers become available it bricks clones base on how circuit board is been design
Also the way to find out if you have ver1 or 2 is extremely simple but only after purchase, ver1 works off device that's been plugin to, ver2 feed off onboard (truck) power.
There are power protectors that are been build-in in original cables, opposed to clone one's
In ver1 power protection is been based off software and ver2 power protection is base off chip that's onboard of Nexiq
Original Nexiq has 4 led's clone only has 3 led's and on clone(made for this software of truck) the sticker reads different then on original( doesn't have working what it's made for)

Did you end up buying the clone or original? I'm looking to buy something to handle our heavy trucks (mostly Cummins, Caterpillar, and a couple Mercedes). I assume the Nexiq is an AIO solution, just different adapters?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to xtac1080 for this post
28-01-2018, 12:10 PM,
(27-01-2018, 23:07 PM)xtac1080 Wrote:  
(20-01-2018, 02:52 AM)CATAHA Wrote:  
Thanks in Advance

Just my 2 cents,

Regards! thumbsup

Thanks...

Did you end up buying the clone or original? I'm looking to buy something to handle our heavy trucks (mostly Cummins, Caterpillar, and a couple Mercedes). I assume the Nexiq is an AIO solution, just different adapters?

Working for EXTREMLY Bad Company by the name Swift/knights I can tell you this.. they use this device on their 40,000+ power units... But yeah I end up buying original off an Amazon because I hate their lazy mechanics
Yes NEXIQ is an AIO unit

[+] 2 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
29-01-2018, 04:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-01-2018, 04:17 AM by xtac1080.)
(19-01-2018, 21:07 PM)CATAHA Wrote:  Working for EXTREMLY Bad Company by the name Swift/knights I can tell you this.. they use this device on their 40,000+ power units... But yeah I end up buying original off an Amazon because I hate their lazy mechanics
Yes NEXIQ is an AIO unit

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I've never heard anyone mention anything good about Swift. They are all about profit and forget that their drivers/employees are human beings too.

I saw the one on Amazon as well, it looks promising. For Cummins I should use INSITE program I think, but what about for Mercedes engines? I am not going to do programming (yet), just diagnostics.
12-02-2018, 09:04 AM,
(29-01-2018, 04:15 AM)xtac1080 Wrote:  
(19-01-2018, 21:07 PM)CATAHA Wrote:  Working for EXTREMLY Bad Company by the name Swift/knights I can tell you this.. they use this device on their 40,000+ power units... But yeah I end up buying original off an Amazon because I hate their lazy mechanics
Yes NEXIQ is an AIO unit

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I've never heard anyone mention anything good about Swift. They are all about profit and forget that their drivers/employees are human beings too.

I saw the one on Amazon as well, it looks promising. For Cummins I should use INSITE program I think, but what about for Mercedes engines? I am not going to do programming (yet), just diagnostics.

You can use C3 or C4 but must be a good device can do truck and bus one.

Xcar360 Diagnostic Tool! Autel Authorized dealer MB SD CONNECT BMW ICOM A2 Porsche pwisi2 HYUNDAI GDS GM MDI FORD VCM KESS V2 KTAG V6.07[/u]

Whatsapp: +8613570885057
08-01-2019, 07:22 AM,
Thanks in Advance

You should not buy a clone, there is a high-quality scanner in Russia with great potential. The link below is verified personally!

https://scanmatik.ru/support/compare-sm2...-adapters/
[+] 1 user says Thank You to leon163 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHAT PROGRAMS CAN WORK WITH NEXIQ spanaz1 1 652 25-10-2019, 18:57 PM
Last Post: Harry1234