Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Autel maxisys pro
22-03-2014, 17:41 PM,
2Autocom Cars  Autel maxisys pro
Hello,is Autel Maxisys PRO the best diagnostic tool??
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 18:31 PM,
RE: Autel maxisys pro
(22-03-2014, 17:41 PM)rimzag Wrote:  Hello,is Autel Maxisys PRO the best diagnostic tool??

Depends on what cars you want coverage for and how in depth

In any case it is more a matter of personal opinion as one scanner will not cover everything
[+] 1 user says Thank You to autost for this post
11-04-2014, 00:03 AM,
I have been using the Maxidas DS 708 for about 6 months now and have used lots of other industry standard scanner and nothing to compares to the DS708 for value for money. The Maxisys pro should be alot faster as it is android based and also has bluetooth which the 708 does not have. In my opinion definately worth investing in.
11-04-2014, 05:19 AM,
I have maxisys pro for almost 6 months it is best for the money.fast accurate compare to lunch and early model ds 708.every update they adding more and more options.very good on late model cars.i would recomand buying it you would not regret.
11-04-2014, 06:42 AM,
The bad point about Autel is their support. If they think it is time for their custumers to buy a new scanner, they stop support for the old devices (or never start to give). Atleast the Maxidiag scanners (jp701, eu702, ..) never got updates and now Autel says says: "sorry, but we don't support such old devices anymore, please buy our new products". cash
They never released an update for them. devil
Not sure how it will be with the Maxidas/Maxisys?
07-06-2015, 06:48 AM,
A bit old post, but anyway.. may be someone has answer to my question.

I'm considering to buy Maxisys Pro and for me isn't clear Autel's support functionality. Main issue is related to flashing of ECU's - by my uderstanding this is online service to download firmwares. It is limited to one year too as support for Maxisys firmware itself?
07-06-2015, 18:26 PM,
If anybody else also can share there experience please do, cause i'm vary interested in it as well

From my research that is
Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P is a Tablet scanner with PassThru device
Ford it's vary good (even ford suited them for using their technology)
BMW Offers offline programming

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
07-06-2015, 22:13 PM,
Lots if info on autel if you care to read.

Attached Files
autel.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 107 times
Size: 38 bytes

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Clusters for this post
22-07-2015, 03:28 AM,
0Scope  RE: Autel maxisys pro
I personally own a Maxisys Pro MS908P. The scan-tool can do about 95% of what the dealer tool can do, but will not program all makes and models. Most manufactures use online websites that required you to use their security measures. For instance a manufacture like Ford may require you to use internet explorer and have windows 7 pro installed. Maxisys will not work in this case. I personally use Cardaq by Drewtech. Also their tech support is terrible. $4,000.00 scan tool that will not flash most vehicles and when you have a problem, they may ignore you. You can only contact them through email. I do think the Maxisys is a great scan tool, but wouldn't waste the money buying the pro. Mine is still under warranty and my BMW app will not open properly, for 5 months I've tried to get tech support to help and they just ignore me.
Sparkplug