Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NEED HELP CODING DSC AND ABG
27-05-2014, 00:46 AM,
RE: NEED HELP CODING DSC AND ABG
Did you checked the wiring?
red/black- battery voltage
white/red-battery voltage
brown- ground

If ok check the wiring to DME,
yellow/red
yellow/brown
These are on a local CAN, the pump is monitored in the DME.Check the status of the pump in the DME.You should see the status of the pump, the current speed, the input current to the pump...
If you see the status in the DME then the EKPS is ok and you should try with a different fuel pump, if not try with a different EKPS.
Do not power up the pump directly from the battery to test it, it will burn, the M3 has a 3 phase pump.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to abac354 for this post
27-05-2014, 01:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-05-2014, 01:23 AM by corpus.)
Here is the list of current codes
I'm able to read the ekp data and active it through istad dme
I check all the wires but I'll recheck once again

Here's another pic

These are the only error codes I'm getting

Here's another pic of istad codes

As you can see from the error codes and the istad module tree

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

28-05-2014, 11:32 AM,
Do You have power on fuel injector, fuse OK?
If not, then relay not kick in, because CAS still acting up. It's EWS fault free, CAS-DME synchronized?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to inspi1981 for this post
28-05-2014, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014, 12:52 PM by corpus.)
(28-05-2014, 11:32 AM)inspi1981 Wrote:  Do You have power on fuel injector, fuse OK?
If not, then relay not kick in, because CAS still acting up. It's EWS fault free, CAS-DME synchronized?

Thank you for your help after hours of playing with the car yesterday I came across
These fault codes so I'm assuming this is because I updated and coded the dme using winkfp and ncsexpert
I guess these are the ews fault codes I'm not sure how to resolve them

All fuses and relay are ok

Any experience coders that's can help me this is beyond my expertise

Is there a English version of inpa? I find it difficult to navigate a resolve most issue because my Germany is no good

(27-05-2014, 00:46 AM)abac354 Wrote:  Did you checked the wiring?
red/black- battery voltage
white/red-battery voltage
brown- ground

If ok check the wiring to DME,
yellow/red
yellow/brown
These are on a local CAN, the pump is monitored in the DME.Check the status of the pump in the DME.You should see the status of the pump, the current speed, the input current to the pump...
If you see the status in the DME then the EKPS is ok and you should try with a different fuel pump, if not try with a different EKPS.
Do not power up the pump directly from the battery to test it, it will burn, the M3 has a 3 phase pump.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

28-05-2014, 17:07 PM,
Check your wiring and connectors looks like most of faults coming from open circuits or short ones and check for good grounds and you need to rest to steering angle.. and some modle need to be coding by Ncs expert.. it will be great if you give us your recently codes from what i see it looks like the car have a auto gearbox is it right ?

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

IF YOU DID LIKE MY POST JUST HIT THANKS hi
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrriadh for this post
28-05-2014, 17:26 PM,
(28-05-2014, 17:07 PM)mrriadh Wrote:  Check your wiring and connectors looks like most of faults coming from open circuits or short ones and check for good grounds and you need to rest to steering angle.. it will be great if you give us your recently codes from what i see it looks like the car have a auto gearbox is it right ?

Thanks for your help the most of the codes resolved
I uploaded the most resent errors codes check the photos

I'm not sure but according to a posting from another forum member

This is what he wrote

" Updating Cas and DME on non m 3 series is fine as I have done it countless times.

Updating it on an M3 is not good. The problem is that winkfp does not write the security (EWS) signatures on the dme after programming (say security access denied). The car won't start because of the security key."
28-05-2014, 17:56 PM,
Which CAS version yours ? Cas 2,3,4 ?

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

28-05-2014, 18:11 PM,
(28-05-2014, 17:56 PM)mrriadh Wrote:  Which CAS version yours ? Cas 2,3,4 ?

It's from a 2008 m3 so I'm assuming it's cas3
Will confirm another time
28-05-2014, 20:12 PM,
If you have the SOPT update then its gonna be harder... to get it done ..... but the good thing about CAS 3 that, you can have a new blank immobiliser key programmed with certain 3rd party automotive locksmith software, via the OBD socket without original key

28-05-2014, 20:53 PM,
(28-05-2014, 20:12 PM)mrriadh Wrote:  If you have the SOPT update then its gonna be harder... to get it done ..... but the good thing about CAS 3 that, you can have a new blank immobiliser key programmed with certain 3rd party automotive locksmith software, via the OBD socket without original key

just google the SOPT update i have not got this done by the dealer

so to summarize EKP is not visible on the list of modules
the error codes relating to vanos solenoid valves and fuel injectors in ISTAD
the INPA errors MRS ecu security access denied security access requested
DME, DSC, EDC,KOMBI,PDG ECU subfunction not supported invalid format

all these error codes are present because i updated the DME using WINKFP?

to resolve the errors i need to program blank key ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BMW F34 LHD to RHD heated seats retrofit coding Schnitzer 2 16 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schnitzer
  BMW F10 RHD to LHD coding? morto 10 1,226 Yesterday, 06:57 AM
Last Post: muskatas
XZBMW G15 remember last driving mode & ECO PRO MSA memory coding duss46 7 342 26-03-2024, 18:56 PM
Last Post: duss46
XZBMW coding g12 remote key /m display redog4dy 5 196 26-03-2024, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Siki78
  Some news, secure coding coming to new bikes :/ Node 8 1,016 25-03-2024, 15:13 PM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai
  Need help coding out SOS BMW E60 tigre 8 200 24-03-2024, 21:25 PM
Last Post: jararak
  Engine swap E60 535d --> E61 530d coding advice requested Stratofortress 9 307 23-03-2024, 14:59 PM
Last Post: Simoniak
  BMW E87 swap M5 V10 coding cluster Pedrom92 0 99 20-03-2024, 22:50 PM
Last Post: Pedrom92
XZBMW G20- Higher capacity battery coding hallamnet 2 307 19-03-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: MasterGt
  Looking for a car which has secure coding to program Fx82 0 194 18-03-2024, 22:57 PM
Last Post: Fx82