Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ DAF xf95 no start
19-09-2018, 20:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-09-2018, 17:59 PM by Clusters.)
1Cat  DAF xf95 no start
I was called to check on a Daf XF95 which had its transmission changed and now it won't start,it just crank over but not runing. the faults are below. please let me know what is wrong..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

underunder
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THANKS AND REP WILL BE NICE
19-09-2018, 23:07 PM,
RE: DAF xf95 no start
hi spanz
i dont know if this will help break down the dtc  code for you in rar attachment
ive  worked on a few wagons as i was a road sweeper fitter
most wiring faults are where cab jacks up at the front and wiring into fuse board
been its had a new box they could of damaged the loom somewhere.
unless you got the workshop manual to look at ecu power and earth supply's and can wires you will be  peeing in the wind 
it does sound like ecu power fault so  id go for  them first /a power probe with the transmitter to trace wiring is the  best for this type of work /its what i use on vivaros
if i can be of help im here for you
 regards
aroundlocks

Attached Files
Davie Diagnostics Manual.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 17 times
Size: 764.04 KB

[+] 2 users say Thank You to AROUNDLOCKS for this post
21-09-2018, 08:05 AM,
Thanks, I checked the power supply to ecu I have all three powers on ignition on and all CAN wires are ok to inside cab.

underunder
22-09-2018, 00:12 AM,
hi
spannaz
i take it you tested earths also
i take it this wagon has gearbox ecu/ have they used original 1 that came with wagon
safety can is can bus side saying something outside its parameters
if all earths and lives to ecu check out correct and canbus wires its then a case of checking all sensors wires etc back to ecu plugs a complete pita
if you have power probe you can test ecu drivers which will save you some time and you can tell straight away whats happening
also look for peoples add on wiring as its usually shocking excuse the pun
ive just rewired a loom in a iveco road sweeper so i know what your going through
[+] 1 user says Thank You to AROUNDLOCKS for this post
23-09-2018, 13:32 PM,
Thanks for your time friend but it turned up that the Mechanics were so lazy to breed the system, I bred the system and the truck started at first key turn. not my first.time though,when lazy mechanics can't do their job they usually blame it on wires. this problem is solved

underunder
[+] 1 user says Thank You to spanaz1 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FUSO TRUCK CANT START Black Alien 3 969 18-07-2022, 20:43 PM
Last Post: Thakid2
1Iveco iveco eurocargo DOES NOT START magicphone1 0 598 16-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: magicphone1
1Iveco Solved ✔ IVECO EUROCARGO DOES NOT START VWfriends 2 1,200 16-01-2018, 16:30 PM
Last Post: VWfriends