Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Land rover Evoque how to repair ABS module after update
09-12-2018, 22:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 22:40 PM by Clusters.)
Land rover Evoque how to repair ABS module after update
Hi 
I was updating ABS module i evoque 2017
Because sometimes was catching faults without any problems. I was thinking it's a software problem.
During update via SDD v153 online in half process stopped and in speakers I heard something noise and next vehicle fully blocked and now not crank. On the dashboard I can see the fault sterring lock.
Now i have fault like in a attachment:
Is it possible that now I upgraded the sdd to v155
And now will be ok?
During all process I connected additional voltage to keep about 13.8v .Help please...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

15-12-2018, 17:11 PM,
RE: Land rover Evoque how to repair ABS module after update
Tray to programming ABS as New Module with latest Version SDD V155 and don't Forget Battery Support ,
Can you send me DTC's then we can do Teamviewer to help you
16-12-2018, 15:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-12-2018, 18:31 PM by Viper1989.)
Sorry translator make that changes.
I have written that the battery was supported before by pulse ampliefier sa all time was 14.2v .
Every dtc fault I have put in attachment. Look up this and maybe then you will be able to help me, thanks !

16-12-2018, 16:21 PM,
(16-12-2018, 15:57 PM)Viper1989 Wrote:  Bateria oczywiście była obsługiwana
W załącznik możesz zobaczyć wszystko.

Viper,please keep it to English

Thanks

J
Visit this user's website
17-12-2018, 18:31 PM,
What tool did you use? Is the SDD original or some hack? 

DTC B100D-64: Column Lock Authorisation - Signal Plausibility Failure
POSSIBLE CAUSES
Instrument cluster is not configured correctly
NOTE: This DTC is set when an electric steering column lock unlock request is received when the engine speed or vehicle speed is incorrect
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, reconfigure the instrument cluster with the latest level software

DTC B100D-64: Column Lock Authorization - Signal Plausibility Failure [ Diagnostic Trouble Code Index DC: Electric Steering Column Lock Control Module (ESCL) : DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION ]
Possible Causes
High speed CAN bus (body) circuit short circuit to ground, short circuit to power, open circuit, high resistance
Anti-lock brake system fault
Powertrain system fault
Body system fault
Action
NOTE: Prior to clearing this DTC, perform routine - Vehicle Reset.
Using the manufacturer approved diagnostic system, perform a CAN network integrity test. Refer to the electrical circuit diagrams and check the high speed CAN bus (body) circuit for short circuit to ground, short circuit to power, open circuit, high resistance. Repair the wiring harness as necessary
Using the manufacturer approved diagnostic system, check the anti-lock brake system control module for related DTCs and refer to the relevant DTC index
Using the manufacturer approved diagnostic system, check the powertrain control module for related DTCs and refer to the relevant DTC index
Using the manufacturer approved diagnostic system, check the body control module for related DTCs and refer to the relevant DTC index

DTC B100D-64: Column Lock Authorization - Signal Plausibility Failure [ Diagnostic Trouble Code Index DTC: Instrument Cluster - Virtual Display (IC) : DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION ]
Possible Causes
Instrument cluster power or ground circuit open circuit, high resistance
Electric steering column lock control module power or ground circuit open circuit, high resistance
High speed CAN bus (powertrain) circuit short circuit to ground, short circuit to power, open circuit, high resistance
Instrument cluster is not configured correctly
Action
NOTE: This DTC is set when an electric steering column lock unlock request is received when the engine speed or vehicle speed is incorrect
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, check datalogger signal - Instrument cluster power supply voltage (0xD111). Refer to the electrical circuit diagrams and check the instrument cluster power and ground circuits for open circuit, high resistance. Repair the wiring harness as necessary. Clear the DTC's and retest
Refer to the electrical circuit diagrams and check the electric steering column lock control module power and ground circuits for open circuit, high resistance
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, perform a CAN network integrity test. Refer to the electrical circuit diagrams and check the high speed CAN bus (powertrain) circuit for short circuit to ground, short circuit to power, open circuit, high resistance. Repair the wiring harness as necessary. Clear the DTC's and retest
Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, reconfigure the instrument cluster with the correct start authorization information
19-12-2018, 07:52 AM,
If you use patched SDD you will not solve your problem. Patch has replaced original app.war. app.war file is SDD core and this file from old version. Not supporting 2017 model year. And sdd with this patch can’t download newer calibrations. I have solution for activation original SDD 155.03 without any patches. Also some modules offline. What kind passthru adapter are you using? Do you have any messages on the dashboard when you connecting adapter in the obd socket?

I'm in the Telegram: @Vladimir_Z2
Site of the Telegram messenger: https://telegram.org
19-12-2018, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018, 10:00 AM by Viper1989.)
I'm using FVDI stic
When plug in into obd socket nothing show additionally.
In non autohorized service , man said that was caused that the air bag sensor was not from the car. In srs module ist fault invaild vehicle number it means that is vin not compatible with car.

19-12-2018, 12:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018, 12:49 PM by zva2003.)
(19-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Viper1989 Wrote:  I'm using FVDI stic
When plug in into obd socket nothing show additionally.
In non autohorized service , man said that was caused that the air bag sensor was not from the car. In srs module ist fault invaild vehicle number it means that is vin not compatible with car.

As I know VFDI can't working fine withs SDD as PassThru interface. Could you share session page with a network tree. All CANs readed?

And SRS can't be cause for this ABS problems

19-12-2018, 15:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018, 15:49 PM by Viper1989.)
I was suppousing that same, that srs module will not makes problems with that.
I choose "configuration ABS module" and next it happens.

That car is after accident,now is fully complated. After all I had an light on dash with srs problem. The problem was blocked sensor module after crash. "Crash data"
2 persons were trying to clear that without any result.
First mechanic makes something bad that in dash appears more problems like abs, asr,parking brake.
And then I bought this device with SDD and wanted to configure all and then car stuck. I can't find that problem with can bus in car.
After loosing ABS module after my configuring, now 8 modules doesn't respond. In network integrity test too.

19-12-2018, 20:54 PM,
(19-12-2018, 15:48 PM)Viper1989 Wrote:  I was suppousing that same, that srs module will not makes problems with that.
I choose "configuration ABS module" and next it happens.

That car is after accident,now is fully complated. After all I had an light on dash with srs problem. The problem was blocked sensor module after crash. "Crash data"
2 persons were trying to clear that without any result.
First mechanic makes something bad that in dash appears more problems like abs, asr,parking brake.
And then I bought this device with SDD and wanted to configure all and then car stuck. I can't find that problem with can bus in car.
After loosing ABS module after my configuring, now 8 modules doesn't respond. In network integrity test too.

This device can't read HSCAN. See that no one module readed on the PT_HSCAN and CH_HSCAN networks.

You can't configure ABS in this condition. And another modules also on the HSCAN.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ILandRover Range Rover Evoque 2020 MHEV generator not working crazyrs6 0 8 Yesterday, 07:31 AM
Last Post: crazyrs6
  L322 range rover AUX coding BimmerSLO 0 37 11-03-2024, 23:02 PM
Last Post: BimmerSLO
  RangeRover 2022 Autobiography pHEV telematics module Ryn079 0 34 10-03-2024, 20:55 PM
Last Post: Ryn079
  Range rover 2.7 2007 v6 ecu burned help fluorescent 0 50 25-02-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: fluorescent
  Range Rover Sport L320 - virgin cluster? renia1983 0 63 21-02-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: renia1983
  LAND ROVER EVOQUE searching for someone to coding new steering control module kawasaki636 1 148 11-02-2024, 22:43 PM
Last Post: AutoLocks67
ILandRover RENGE ROVER SPORT V6 DIESEL engine polastreli 0 84 04-01-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: polastreli
ILandRover SCR ECU location in range rover evoqe 2020 please rzouga97 1 238 27-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: m1ke
ILandRover Land Rover Discovery commercial rear window activation mefistofilos 4 899 20-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: mefistofilos
  Range Rover Asbuilt Tracshan 0 259 06-06-2023, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Tracshan