Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

206 ecu falt
22-07-2014, 21:59 PM,
206 ecu falt
Pls can someone help me on what to do?.. i scaned a 206 peugeot with a sagem ecu and it read premanent fault on injector no.1 and it think the fault is from theecu itself pls how can i sort this problem
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2014, 23:30 PM,
RE: 206 ecu falt
What type ecu
have you tried testing the wiring
and compared the injectors with ohmmeter
coil pack and plugs ok
23-07-2014, 12:38 PM,
Did you measure the injection pulses? Disconnect the injector and check the signal. Also, you can exhange injector 1 with any other and check if the DTC change. If it changes, the injector is bad. If not - make new wiring (cut the original wiring on both ends and make new wiring) for the injector 1. If nothing helps, maybe its injector driver from ecu. The ecu has silicon inside?
23-07-2014, 20:05 PM,
(23-07-2014, 12:38 PM)shtyrya Wrote:  Did you measure the injection pulses? Disconnect the injector and check the signal. Also, you can exhange injector 1 with any other and check if the DTC change. If it changes, the injector is bad. If not - make new wiring (cut the original wiring on both ends and make new wiring) for the injector 1. If nothing help s, maybe its injector driver from ecu. The ecu has silicon inside?

NO I HAVE JUST USE A NEW ENGINE ECU AND BSI ON THE CAR AND ITS WORK PERFECTLY WELL . SO WANT TO KNOWIF I CAN ACTUALLY USE TUNING TOOL TO REMAPOR REPAIR THE ECU AGAIN?
23-07-2014, 22:50 PM,
(23-07-2014, 20:05 PM)gmartins99 Wrote:  NO I HAVE JUST USE A NEW ENGINE ECU AND BSI ON THE CAR AND ITS WORK PERFECTLY WELL . SO WANT TO KNOWIF I CAN ACTUALLY USE TUNING TOOL TO REMAPOR REPAIR THE ECU AGAIN?

then again what type ecu and what numbers ?

an S2000 i suspect but ..anyones guess

more info will help us help you
[+] 2 users say Thank You to racin-snake for this post