Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Assistance with tool choice
26-07-2014, 00:03 AM,
Assistance with tool choice
Hello, I'm from a small cluster repair shop in Australia, we are now wishing to take up more modern digital cluster, both with programming odometers and testing clusters,

Firstly we are looking for a suitable programming tool for odometers, The brands we commonly see are:

- Audi
- BMW
- Ford
- Holden
- Honda
- Hyundai
- Isuzu
- Lexus
- Mazda
- BMW
- Mercedes Benz
- Mitsubishi
- Nissan
- Porsche
- Subaru
- Suzuki
- Toyota
- Volkswagen

Looking around i have seen mention of beeprog, X-prog m, and upa programmer, I am hoping to cover direct eeprom reprogramming and motorola / NEC micros programming via a windows based tool as opposed to a field tool so that we can store and archive the dumps,

Next would be a way to test digital clusters, so far we mainly accept the instrument cluster directly which has limited our ability to test devices where the speed, rpm, temp etc are provided by other devices over a can bus,

Looking around i have found some simpler can bus simulators that work on 1 or 2 protocols (J1939 and J1708) however i would appreciate some input on whether feeding in the normal PID's for speed rpm etc should result in the cluster responding? and if there are any tools to better accomplish what i am attempting.

Thank you to all in advance,
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 12:45 PM,
RE: Assistance with tool choice
I'd buy digiprog (from yanhua, its better quality then other clone).

it can do most german cars with obd (not bmw). and it can read dumps and save to pc.
then you can use nyo4 (free download) to change mileage of lots of cars..
18-08-2014, 07:49 AM,
I need a professional diagnostic tool for my Toyota in urgent.

someone suggested me Mangoose Toyota VCI single cable?

Does anybody know this gadget?

thx in advance
18-08-2014, 08:13 AM,
(26-07-2014, 00:03 AM)rerouter Wrote:  Hello, I'm from a small cluster repair shop in Australia, we are now wishing to take up more modern digital cluster, both with programming odometers and testing clusters,

Firstly we are looking for a suitable programming tool for odometers, The brands we commonly see are:

- Audi
- BMW
- Ford
- Holden
- Honda
- Hyundai
- Isuzu
- Lexus
- Mazda
- BMW
- Mercedes Benz
- Mitsubishi
- Nissan
- Porsche
- Subaru
- Suzuki
- Toyota
- Volkswagen

Looking around i have seen mention of beeprog, X-prog m, and upa programmer, I am hoping to cover direct eeprom reprogramming and motorola / NEC micros programming via a windows based tool as opposed to a field tool so that we can store and archive the dumps,

Next would be a way to test digital clusters, so far we mainly accept the instrument cluster directly which has limited our ability to test devices where the speed, rpm, temp etc are provided by other devices over a can bus,

Looking around i have found some simpler can bus simulators that work on 1 or 2 protocols (J1939 and J1708) however i would appreciate some input on whether feeding in the normal PID's for speed rpm etc should result in the cluster responding? and if there are any tools to better accomplish what i am attempting.

Thank you to all in advance,

X-prog M is the best eeprom reprogramming and motorola / NEC micros programming, but you need tell specific ECU type, most eeprom programmer need to know ECU type.
Digimaster 3 is best digital odometer correction tool in the market, I search google, and find its newest car list: http://www.uobd2.net/upload/pro/digimast...r-list.pdf , may be helpful.

(18-08-2014, 07:49 AM)Tony Back Wrote:  I need a professional diagnostic tool for my Toyota in urgent.

someone suggested me Mangoose Toyota VCI single cable?

Does anybody know this gadget?

thx in advance

Yes, Mangoose Toyota is the best tool for Toyota simply diagnosis. I used to to see this post: http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/f26/cheap-m...61808.html, and got one, I didn't want to pay the huge cost, i only wanted to read error codes, not reprogram anything.
It came with TIS software and drivers. I installed it and it *works* exactly the same as my much more expensive mongoose. It has a full version of TIS, no license required. I reprogrammed a couple of options - works great. This is $50 folks! Less than the cost of what some of you are paying to enter your TPMS codes for winter/summer tires at the dealership.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yanhua mini ACDP programming tool koziol 42 14,108 04-10-2023, 19:28 PM
Last Post: johann74270
  JLR Evoque/Disco sport 93C76/86 Vin checksum tool jamine16 1 392 27-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Last Post: raffy haddad
0Dash X-tool suppot/Feedback/backup thread volavka 243 117,904 23-09-2023, 05:57 AM
Last Post: canisha
  Good tool for MILEAGE CORRETION alexturbo 18 6,983 11-03-2023, 02:47 AM
Last Post: kukata_83
  2020 Bentley Continental Correction Tool? dfitz21 1 907 03-02-2023, 21:04 PM
Last Post: volavka
  Correction tool Musa 2 1,602 01-02-2023, 22:21 PM
Last Post: Musa
  I LOOKING TOOL FOR RENAULT ESP ABS victorysatgr 8 2,836 09-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: iProg-carradio
  OBDSTAR Odo Master- New Odometer Reset Tool Yuki Shi 15 4,282 25-12-2022, 16:29 PM
Last Post: Tracshan
ORenult Best tool for Trafic 4 odometer correction mihaiti 3 1,376 30-11-2022, 16:26 PM
Last Post: kukata_83
ZVW MK6 Cluster Tool Thegrimreaper 6 1,816 26-11-2022, 23:16 PM
Last Post: zolee1981