Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Recommendations for gm mdi hardware
27-09-2019, 19:24 PM,
Recommendations for gm mdi hardware
Hello all can anyone recommend a decent gm mdi HQ hardware and software and some more info smile

under If mine or others posts and info are helpful please give thanks/rep smile yes
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2019, 19:36 PM,
RE: Recommendations for gm mdi hardware
I can recommend *against* the vxdiag branded ones. I have one. It works... ish. the tech2win app crashes with enough frequency that i wonder if the 'no connection' issues i see with some modules is the module or the vxdiag box...
I have successfully run some tests and flashed a couple modules though. so... *shrug*
[+] 1 user says Thank You to vilord for this post
27-09-2019, 20:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-09-2019, 20:26 PM by justdiag.)
My 2 cents, buy a used gm mdi interface as already are cheap now and will work like a charm.

When i hear or see VX for me is VX Crap device. Just a stupid chinese invention to cheat on users and brick some cars.

If you think i helped you please do take 1 second and press THANKS button thumbsup
[+] 2 users say Thank You to justdiag for this post
27-09-2019, 22:24 PM,
Thanks for info all smile 

and justdiag yeah but where am I going to find a used original 1 ? smile

under If mine or others posts and info are helpful please give thanks/rep smile yes