Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Many hard poeple customers from the forums
16-10-2019, 09:26 AM,
Many hard poeple customers from the forums
One my customer have only clone tool for about 40$ coast device, i try to say him when write file and if is start few time than dont start is cheksum issue , also ktag clone when writ efor exp Mercedes crd3.10 one time start second dont , i try to say him cheksum is not ok ,but he try to say is file, he have clone galleto and try to write edc17 merdedes and EDC17C19 Insignia , even i say my Ols have no plugin for cheksum ,and he must use crack ols to fix cheksum in Opel, but sametime people is not worth to explain
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Remap for this post
16-10-2019, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019, 09:33 AM by loki954.)
RE: Many hard poeple customers from the forums
this is not new thing  rofl and also ' i need egr off ' you give a file for egr off (edc15)and he say the file is not ok. the car is still the same .... at the end the car turbo is RIP  rofl  but my file is not ok.....end so on .... with immo is the same thing ....... Every body need cheap thing that is not the problem instead going to a mechanic rofl

No help for people not give a feedback
[+] 3 users say Thank You to loki954 for this post
16-10-2019, 10:06 AM,
RE: Many hard poeple customers from the forums
(16-10-2019, 09:31 AM)loki954 Wrote:  this is not new thing  rofl and also ' i need egr off ' you give a file for egr off (edc15)and he say the file is not ok. the car is still the same .... at the end the car turbo is RIP  rofl  but my file is not ok.....end so on .... with immo is the same thing ....... Every body need cheap thing that is not the problem instead going to a mechanic  rofl

Thats way is the best support companys , they have gen tools and they are normal
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Remap for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums ROD-BENDERS 6 744 14-01-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: abdel69
  Start saving your Mega-Files to your hard drive CATAHA 0 237 24-07-2016, 19:55 PM
Last Post: CATAHA
ZVW VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums CATAHA 6 1,100 02-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Last Post: ahilleaas100