Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Dr. Gini actived or cracked and one have link please?
23-04-2022, 08:57 AM,
XZBMW  Dr. Gini actived or cracked and one have link please?
Dr. Gini actived or cracked and one have link please?

thank you so much
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to rana for this post
23-04-2022, 09:23 AM,
RE: Dr. Gini actived or cracked and one have link please?
Here the patched v22

gini patched.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 329 times
Size: 98 bytes

Reputation: +5 - murto [+1] , rana [+1] , Bmw325x [+1] , obdflasher [+1] , arnowahn [+1]
[+] 12 users say Thank You to hulahans for this post
23-04-2022, 09:29 AM,
Or here as it was posted some time ago

"
Allright. Given the earlier post of a fully unpacked and patched executable of version 22.1.0.0
and considering the clear outcome of the poll, here is the patched executable of version 22.4.0.5.
First let the original installer from the referenced Dr.Gini post run, and then replace the executable by hand.

I would have repackaged/protected the executable to somehow preserve the original author's .
net code, however this makes no longer sense as there was an earlier post in this thread of
an unprotected v22.1.0.0.

There are two versions of the patched executable included. It appears that the original
v22.4.0.5 code is searching like mad all folders/drives/shares during each startup to
find copies of itself, matching the regular expression "GINI". In case it finds any,
it matches on the "Original filename" property and deletes any matching file it comes across.
At first I thought there was perhaps by accident malware at play in the original build
(it includes packaged DLLs from various origins) until I found this was intentional behavior.
It also deletes the entire file contents of \Local\Temp directory when closing.
Not only is this pretty crazy behavior, it might actually be dangerous as any file
containing "GINI" in the "Original filename" property will be deleted.
It managed to kick out a file on my drives named regini.exe which was in an entirely
different directory and had nothing to do with this at all! So there is one patched
executable where I disabled this behavior, and another one being the patched original.
"

Attached Files
dr gini 2020 all.txt
Downloaded: 313 times
Size: 1.66 KB

DrGini-B022-v22.4.0.5-patched.7z.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 388 times
Size: 6.16 MB

If you think i helped you please do take 1 second and press THANKS button thumbsup
Reputation: +9 - loki954 [+1] , tyrystor [+1] , obdflasher [+1] , _villi_ [+1] , BMWF01 [+1] , Emelint [+1] , b3dn [+1] , wecki [+1] , zoli [+1]
[+] 31 users say Thank You to justdiag for this post
23-04-2022, 12:37 PM,
is work on windows 10 ? and dont make PAD Active problem in diffrent sw?

Did I helped you?
Than please, give me Reputation and Thanks.

EntryNav2 - Custom FSC SET for any VIN - Patch REMOTE
EntryNav2 - Component Protection remove REMOTE
EntryNav2 - Carplay with ATM or withOUT REMOTE
8HP - Clear ISN Remote
BMW FSC Repair packs | FSC map codes (normal / Lifetime)
Full FSC Set + CarPlay Fullscreen - NBT EVO ID5/6(any software version)
EVO iDrive 4 to iDrive 6 FLASH including CarPlay Fullscreen
EVO Bootloader FIX / HW4.1 BTLD FIX / VO FIX / REGION CHANGE / BLACK SCREEN FIX / CLEAR V850

KAFAS 2/4 SLI / MGU REGION CHANGE / CARPLAY 
KAFAS4 Virgin
24-04-2022, 04:07 AM,
Attached is link for Gini B021

Attached Files
Gini 21.txt
Downloaded: 127 times
Size: 114 bytes

[+] 3 users say Thank You to dazuc for this post
26-10-2023, 13:24 PM,
(23-04-2022, 09:29 AM)justdiag Wrote:  "...
There are two versions of the patched executable included.
..."

I appreciate your sharing of these patched executables. Some related questions:

1. The patched exe file(s) when run in a Win10 virtual machine in VMware Workstation, aborts installation with a pop-up message:
"Virtual environment not supported!"
Is there a work around for the installation to proceed in virtual machines?

2. I also have Dr.Gini B021 Basic on a Win10 VM, as well as the option to downgrade to B020 Plus.
B021 Basic vs B020 Plus, which one is better in terms of more available features?

3. Are all versions of Dr.Gini still NOT supporting flash/programming features of WinKFP?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers...
26-10-2023, 17:28 PM,
Good questions, Tinkerman…….

This Dr. Gini application is potentially such a fantastic piece of software!! It is easy to use, and simplifies and combines several of the BMW Standard Tools.

This summer I bought a Chinese ICOM A Next with MOST B that works great. That package came with a SSD pre-loaded with tons of BMW software preinstalled. On the SSD were two versions of Dr. Gini- v1.4 and B022. I also have version B021 Eng Basic from a CIC retrofit patch application.

I have two BMW diagnostic laptops and BMW Standard Tools all work perfectly on both.

But, between the two laptops and three different Gini versions, I can't get the Gauges to run. I get the "Analog" error everytime.

Is this just me, or is this just unfinished coding that effects everyone?

Thanks in advance....
26-10-2023, 20:38 PM,
(26-10-2023, 17:28 PM)HankReardon Wrote:  ...
I have two BMW diagnostic laptops and BMW Standard Tools all work perfectly on both.

But, between the two laptops and three different Gini versions, I can't get the Gauges to run.  I get the "Analog" error everytime.

I am quite familiar with BMW Standard Tools, but just started installing Dr.Gini versions, so my comments below are based on this fact.

If your cable/ICOM communication is sound with BMW Standard Tools installations, then you should be able  to get for example the 'Analogwerte 1'(Analog values 1) in real-time from your engine while it's running, in INPA (e.g. refer to the attached image), without any error messages*.

At any rate, if it is the case that you do get good real-time analog values in INPA with the engine running, but are NOT getting related gauges to display/operate in Dr.Gini, then it could only be that the settings in your Dr.Gini installation needs some tweaking? Also, I'd check to make sure that the Dr.Gini.exe file is in the C:\EDIABAS\BIN directory.

[* NOTE ]
If you do get any error messages (in INPA) and still get partial functionality of the 'analog values' then the '.IPO' file selection (in the C:\EC-APPS\INPA\SGDAT folder) for the ECU of interest may not be the correct(ideal) '.IPO' file. This happened to me at the beginning of using INPA, with the default CFGDAT files( C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT) such as the default 'E90.ENG' file in my case. I had to open the 'E90.ENG' file in Notepad and add the correct '.IPO' file, so it could be seen with the other menu items, and be selected in the initial ECU selection process.

More specifically, the closest item in the INPA Engine menu (initially) for my car's N46TU2 engine was:
"ME9NG4TU,ME9.2 / MEV9 for N45 / N46,"
and selecting this would initially result in an error, but still displayed some info if I recall correctly, albeit tended to throw more errors later.
It was by pure luck that I found on a forum that the "correct"(ideal) '.IPO' file for my car's engine is 'me17r4.ipo' in C:\EC-APPS\INPA\SGDAT folder. But the default "menu"(the E90.ENG file in C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT) was not set up to include this '.IPO' file for my engine (the default "menu" based on the 'series.ENG' CFGDAT file, does NOT include ALL '.IPO' files included in the SGDAT folder), so I had to edit the "menu"(E90.ENG file) itself:

under the existing:
"ENTRY=ME9NG4TU,ME9.2 / MEV9 for N45 / N46," 

I had to manually type & add:
"ENTRY=ME17R4,ME17.2.1 / MEV17.2.1 for N45TU/N46TU2,"

which results in the initial INPA Engine menu to include:
"ME17R4,ME17.2.1 / MEV17.2.1 for N45TU/N46TU2"

and upon selecting this correct '.IPO' menu item in INPA, I got the 'Analogwerte 1"(Analog values 1) real-time readouts in INPA without any errors.

Pardon me for the long reply, 'hope this helps. Cheers...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users say Thank You to tinkerman for this post
26-10-2023, 23:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-10-2023, 23:22 PM by HankReardon.)
Tinkerman,

Thank you for your detailed response.

In my case, it must be the Gini settings because I get live engine data no problem via INPA or ISTA.

What you say about having the wrong IPO file is interesting because it just shows how easy it is to have something “simple” like that screw things up. I say “simple” to fix once you know the issue, but not simple to find!

But what you say is encouraging because that means that the Gini gauge package will work if I figure it out.

I would be interested in hearing what people say about your questions, although I do doubt that Gini would work in a VM environment.

I’ve never been fond of VM. Just one more thing to configure. Always seemed to me to hang…..

DIS/GT-1 required the use of VM and I hated it. So glad I don’t have to use that or SSS/ Progman anymore!

Strange that your CFGDAT folder didn’t have the .ipo file in your SGDAT folder.

I wonder how many other files are missing from our CFGDAT folders.
27-10-2023, 00:14 AM,
(26-10-2023, 23:13 PM)HankReardon Wrote:  ...
I would be interested in hearing what people say about your questions, although I do doubt that Gini would work in a VM environment.

I’ve never been fond of VM. Just one more thing to configure.  Always seemed to me to hang…..

DIS/GT-1 required the use of VM and I hated it.  So glad I don’t have to use that or SSS/ Progman anymore!

Strange that your CFGDAT folder didn’t have the .ipo file in your SGDAT folder.

I wonder how many other files are missing from our CFGDAT folders.

The '.IPO' file I needed has always been in the SGDAT folder(so long as SP-Daten were updated), but the 'E90.ENG' file(the English "menu" file in INPA for E90 series located in the CFGDAT folder) always seemed to leave out the '.IPO' file I needed - likely becuase my engine version is a "TU2"(Technical Update/Upgrade 2), or because it is a 4 cylinder engine which is (normally) not included in the default installation's 'series.ENG'(CFGDAT) files (as it is not among the more popular engines perhaps).

Regarding VM performance, I think it is dependent on one's host system performance and allotted resources. The "hang" or slow response of DIS/GT-1 or SSS/Progman were likely due to their inherent inefficiency much like how ISTA-D/P or ISTA+ still take a long time to do most procedures, in stark contrast to Standard Tools.

I prefer VMs especially when using 'unofficial' software, as it can be used as a sandbox protecting the host OS from harm in cases involving multiple installation/tweaking sessions. If the install fails and causes a mess in the VM, it's easy to just delete the VM, and just use a backup of a clean OS(ready for use) to restart the installation, without having to reinstall the OS from scratch and update etc. on a physical drive - a BIG time saver.

In cases like Dr.Gini installations in particular, in which there is the possibility of an '.exe' file to cause some unexpected damage by deleting files that are not even associate with the software, in all drives, it is that much more reassuring to use a VM for the installation testing as the host system OS will remain untouched by the 'aggressive' software 'behavior' mentioned  by 'justdiag' above.

Many years ago, when 'ICOM Emulator' was available as a 'dongle', Gini had figured out a work around (the dongle requirement) by the use of 'snapshots' in VMware, which allowed anyone with this 'snapshot' to run ISTA-D/P even without the 'ICOM Emulator' dongle. I even wrote about it in Bimmerforums:
"ICOM Emu w/o dongle for ISID, ISTA-D/P and Gini's snap shot method "
to express my appreciation to Gini. It apparently has over 49k views! It's of course entirely unnecessary these days, as ICOM emulation is 'built-in' to the 'unofficial' software.

At any rate, my point is that Gini is very well versed in virtual machines, and I would not be surprised if it was his intent with the license version B022 to exclude support for virtual environments, unlike the free versions which I've had no issues installing on VMs. But I'm not sure if this was done by Gini, or the patched version files' uploader 'justdiag' so hopefully 'justdiag' will receive notice of my reply and kindly let us know what's up with regard to the patched version not loading on VMs.

Just so my questions don't get buried/overlooked I copied them below for viewers' convenience:

(@ justdiag)
I appreciate your sharing of these patched executables (for Dr.Gini B022). Some related questions:

1. The patched exe file(s) when run in a Win10 virtual machine in VMware Workstation, aborts installation with a pop-up message:
"Virtual environment not supported!"
Is there a work around for the installation to proceed in virtual machines?

(@ all members)
2. I also have Dr.Gini B021 Basic on a Win10 VM, as well as the option to downgrade to B020 Plus.
B021 Basic vs B020 Plus, which one is better in terms of more available features?

3. Are all versions of Dr.Gini still NOT supporting flash/programming features of WinKFP?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers...
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tinkerman for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Older Psdzdatas link please? Dany 0 116 28-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Dany
XZBMW How to link cafd/swfl to psdzdata version ? oros 14 1,553 14-09-2023, 18:13 PM
Last Post: RaoulK1998
XZBMW link for file type SDP of ISTA 4.39.20 Fraizer 5 572 30-07-2023, 02:12 AM
Last Post: rocdeng
XZBMW a link for ISTA 4.37.3 Standalone by Sedoy ? ^^ Fraizer 11 1,346 16-05-2023, 13:24 PM
Last Post: Fraizer
XZBMW Search for xHP+ files (cracked) mars2moon 4 1,400 04-04-2023, 19:39 PM
Last Post: st1
  Road Maps for Southern Africa Next 2023 - Mega Link Mwahab 0 160 09-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Mwahab
XZBMW Road Maps for Middle East Next 2023 NEXT - Mega link Mwahab 0 231 09-03-2023, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Mwahab
  ISTA-P 3.69.0.400 looking for download link NickMayer 9 1,300 13-12-2022, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kn6600
XZBMW ISTA4.37.2X link required pengshengshi 1 357 05-12-2022, 12:07 PM
Last Post: dopamine
XZBMW EUROPE WEST Route 2020-2 link? xMoses 7 636 04-12-2022, 19:35 PM
Last Post: PsevDo