Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Precoding arbritus
22-09-2014, 18:28 PM,
Precoding arbritus
I hello does anyone know what package needed for precoding not zedfull as too expensive arbritus complete price so can do all vag group precoding of latest component security thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 13:44 PM,
RE: Precoding arbritus
If you mean only transponder generation its not expensive
if you want vag special modules + avdi then you can send to me a mail,I m dealer of abrites company.I can give you discount,btw: discount for all GA members %15

ORIGINAL ABRITES %101 smile

ps: you can found prices in abrites web

details in mail no pm please
27-09-2014, 08:36 AM,
In which country you are Abritus dealer ?
I'm interested to buy one.

B/R
Paul
27-09-2014, 11:32 AM,
(27-09-2014, 08:36 AM)trukkate Wrote:  In which country you are Abritus dealer ?
I'm interested to buy one.

B/R
Paul

in turkei mail
28-09-2014, 03:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-09-2014, 03:32 AM by mobilemiami.)
Guys, don't hesitate, my BEST investment by far to now has been my avdi. 100% original, all immo packages and tag programmer.

It was expensive, but I made my money back very fast. and besides the money I made back, brought me a lot of business since because I am now known as the guy that can fix everything no one else can...

Bottom line is cashcashcash

When the client first calls it usually...chatterboxangryboxing

Then they always call back saying...helphelphelp

And the clients reaction after 10 locksmiths worked on the car getting nothing resolved and I take their last 2 weeks pay is always (enjoyenjoyenjoyenjoy

Im sorry I just realized I got so excited about my avdi that I went off topic lol,

anyway, to answer your question, I generally recommend getting the vag key package. It will cover you on prepping and programming all available keys to date.

however, there is a lot you need to know about vag. the tool is not hard to use, mostly involves common sense requiring you know how modules work meaning what module does what and different years and models mean diff immo systems and different adaptations.

I def recommend joining an avdi forum so you can research as well as ask questions and get answers.

best avdi forum I found to now is on www.kapdiagnostics.com

this is a paid forum but has a LOT of detailed info and step by step manuals very helpful to beginners.

However as long as you get an original I will be more than happy to help with any questions.

I don't support clones.

Good luck.
Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mobilemiami for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ORenult RENAULT TRAFIC 3 / opel vivaro card precoding bouizanne 0 266 07-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: bouizanne
PPeugeot Peugeot 307SW Remote Precoding Pentheus 9 1,289 21-07-2022, 05:15 AM
Last Post: dani3lxxl
  Precoding PCF7947 for Renault - EFFI FVDI HeXeN 9 5,815 29-04-2016, 14:30 PM
Last Post: HeXeN
  Precoding vag cars help godfathertre 1 1,059 20-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Vlado ATM Chiptuning