Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ISTA SYS 3.49.20.13946.msi
19-05-2015, 20:49 PM,
XZBMW  RE: ISTA SYS 3.49.20.13946.msi
Hi. smile
fix 4 standalone usage...

Attached Files
fix.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 221 times
Size: 73 bytes

Reputation: +8 - M-Simon [+1] , okolo [+1] , starML [+1] , hulahans [+1] , Joe2 [+1] , kestum [+1] , rabihfiras [+1] , larryzhou [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 41 users say Thank You to maxtorrld for this post
20-05-2015, 00:45 AM,
RE: ISTA SYS 3.49.20.13946.msi
(19-05-2015, 19:26 PM)montanus Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 14:28 PM)Mrg0721 Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 13:24 PM)montanus Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 06:03 AM)Mrg0721 Wrote:  The versions of ISTA-D being shared now require Admin Client, no more standalone versions, unless someone provides the files for it.

For converting to standalone see post from member maxtorrld:
http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.ph...0#pid74100

Oh you mean the same one i posted here, in post #5?
http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6929

... And the fix is for 3.49.10. Have not tried it on 3.49.20 since installing admin client is not hard at all and only takes 5mins or less to install.

Yes, it's the same. I found the fix before from member maxtorrld in the crashed Forum.

And the “ISTAD_3.49.10.13636_fix” works very well for standalone 3.49.20 (with the 3.49.10 de-DE database) too. After extracting manually the 3.49.20 *.msi I get the program files for Rheingold.

My reason for not to use Admin License is, that I store Rheingold standalone in volume D.

Question: Or can I use Admin License for installing ISTA-D directly in volume D? And how it works?

I am little confused by your question but I will try my best to help you.

If you use Admin License, then that is a file you use to install ISPI Admin Client. see TizWoz's thread
http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.ph...light=Ista

If you want standalone, then you just simply apply the "standalone fix" meaning you replace the original files with the patched files given in the fix. there are instructions in there.

As far as volume D goes, to be honest ive never ran it from a different volume if that is what you are asking, so I am not sure how it will run there being that you will need to configure some things to point to volume D as well as maybe making some registry changes but I am not 100% sure on that, maybe a more knowledgeable member can chime in on this... I would assume you just run all the installations from volume D so everything installs there or atleast make sure the directories are set to D, just like you would do in C, but I could be wrong.

Question: When you say you "store" Rheingold standalone in volume D, do you mean you have the file just saved there without it being installed? or do you mean you have everything installed in volume d and run Rheingold from there?
20-05-2015, 10:01 AM,
(20-05-2015, 00:45 AM)Mrg0721 Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 13:24 PM)montanus Wrote:  My reason for not to use Admin License is, that I store Rheingold standalone in volume D.

Question: Or can I use Admin License for installing ISTA-D directly in volume D? And how it works?

... As far as volume D goes, to be honest ive never ran it from a different volume if that is what you are asking, so I am not sure how it will run there being that you will need to configure some things to point to volume D as well as maybe making some registry changes but I am not 100% sure on that, maybe a more knowledgeable member can chime in on this... I would assume you just run all the installations from volume D so everything installs there or atleast make sure the directories are set to D, just like you would do in C, but I could be wrong.

Question: When you say you "store" Rheingold standalone in volume D, do you mean you have the file just saved there without it being installed? or do you mean you have everything installed in volume d and run Rheingold from there?

Thank you for your answer.

The reason, that I have Rheingold on volume D, is that I have little space on C, my laptop is running very well with some sensitive programs and I use Acronis for an image only of volume C. Therefore Rheingold since version v.39.xx is in volume D. Also on D, I simply stored the newer standalone versions with only copy+paste. That always works very well (without any License or Register problem), even actually the extracted and fixed v.3.49.20.
Since the first install in D, I never made an install procedure, only copy/paste the Rheingold (standalone) folders/files to volume D.

I don’t need ISTA/P and I would not like to change the running system, esp. not the HDDSerial and MachineGuid. And I don’t know what happens after install of Admin License. Therefor I prefer the standalone version, even that I need some fixed files (thank you and maxtorrld for sharing) and I need to extract the original Rheingold files from the *.msi.

Or do you think, I could install the Admin license (without changing the HDDSerial and the "MachineGuid") and the ISTAD-System*.msi, apply the fix and after that simply copy/paste the total Rheingold folders to volume D without problems? Maybe that’s more work with searching/changing the registry and other files, than apply the standalone fix and copying directly to D.

Unclear for me, that I have under “C:/progamData/BMW/” (only) 1 file under the subfolders “ISPI/config/ILEAN/ISPIAdmin Client/” named “ClientConfiguration.xml”. Starting Rheingold, this file changes always to the actual date, but I never had istalled Admin License (so far as I remember).
20-05-2015, 19:19 PM,
(19-05-2015, 20:49 PM)maxtorrld Wrote:  Hi. smile

It does not work for me. I updated 3.49.10 version to 3.49.20 by .msi install. I replaced files but it shows device does not registered.

Please help ?
20-05-2015, 19:31 PM,
(20-05-2015, 19:19 PM)Joe2 Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 20:49 PM)maxtorrld Wrote:  Hi. smile

It does not work for me. I updated 3.49.10 version to 3.49.20 by .msi install. I replaced files but it shows device does not registered.

Please help ?

Try this, after installing the .msi file 3.49.20, run RCleaner (this is important), after that copy the 3 fix files and then run the .reg file.

Done.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to E46-Cabrio for this post
21-05-2015, 03:09 AM,
(20-05-2015, 10:01 AM)montanus Wrote:  
(19-05-2015, 13:24 PM)montanus Wrote:  My reason for not to use Admin License is, that I store Rheingold standalone in volume D.

... As far as volume D goes, to be honest ive never ran it from a different volume if that is what you are asking, so I am not sure how it will run there being that you will need to configure some things to point to volume D as well as maybe making some registry changes but I am not 100% sure on that, maybe a more knowledgeable member can chime in on this... I would assume you just run all the installations from volume D so everything installs there or atleast make sure the directories are set to D, just like you would do in C, but I could be wrong.

The reason, that I have Rheingold on volume D, is that I have little space on C, my laptop is running very well with some sensitive programs and I use Acronis for an image only of volume C. Therefore Rheingold since version v.39.xx is in volume D. Also on D, I simply stored the newer standalone versions with only copy+paste. That always works very well (without any License or Register problem), even actually the extracted and fixed v.3.49.20.
Since the first install in D, I never made an install procedure, only copy/paste the Rheingold (standalone) folders/files to volume D.

I don’t need ISTA/P and I would not like to change the running system, esp. not the HDDSerial and MachineGuid. And I don’t know what happens after install of Admin License. Therefor I prefer the standalone version, even that I need some fixed files (thank you and maxtorrld for sharing) and I need to extract the original Rheingold files from the *.msi.

Or do you think, I could install the Admin license (without changing the HDDSerial and the "MachineGuid") and the ISTAD-System*.msi, apply the fix and after that simply copy/paste the total Rheingold folders to volume D without problems? Maybe that’s more work with searching/changing the registry and other files, than apply the standalone fix and copying directly to D.

Unclear for me, that I have under “C:/progamData/BMW/” (only) 1 file under the subfolders “ISPI/config/ILEAN/ISPIAdmin Client/” named “ClientConfiguration.xml”. Starting Rheingold, this file changes always to the actual date, but I never had istalled Admin License (so far as I remember).

Okay well what I am actually doing is running ISPI Admin Client and ISTA-D. It is not mandatory to install ISTA-P if you don't want to. At first I had everything installed, then I figured since I don't program, why have ISTA-P? So I uninstalled it. Now when new versions of ISTA-D come out, I just run .msi and I am on my way, don't need to worry about standalone fixes. But then again I understand you don't want to make changes to your computer so I believe this option is out of the question.

As far as installing Admin Client and so forth without changing serial and whatnot, well im not sure it will work since I believe we need to make that change in order to register the software, unless you know of another way of activating the software then that would be great.

As far as the ISPIAdminClient directory with the 1 file, it should look like the photo below, if you have ISPI Admin Client installed ofcourse, but if you are asking why you have the directory if you have not installed ISPI Admin Client? It was more likely created when you ran the .msi file and well it created the directories under the assumption that you are using ISPI Admin Client with it.

But after all that, it sounds like you are running 3.49.20 standalone from D, and if that is the case then cheers to you, well done. yes

I feel like I forgot something but cant remember at the moment...

[+] 4 users say Thank You to Mrg0721 for this post
21-05-2015, 16:17 PM,

Firstly, You need to install the MSI in C:/ or Ask someone who has installed it to post the files for you, then overwrite the files in D:/ Like you have been in the past.

Because it is in the D:/ Partition, You need to use the standalone version, Otherwise you would need to change some file paths in registry and some files of the NEXT Version files.

Just to be clear , No one needs to install admin client, only the license files, no point installing the admin client because all it does is use free space on the HDD.

Also you cannot install admin client with changing HDD Serial
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Inspector_Gadget for this post
21-05-2015, 17:04 PM,
Thanks very much for the explanations. This is exactly as I suspected with the Admin License.
So I stay with the standalone version. And I will only update when a friendly forum member again provides the license files for standalone.
21-05-2015, 17:16 PM,
(21-05-2015, 17:04 PM)montanus Wrote:  Thanks very much for the explanations. This is exactly as I suspected with the Admin License.
So I stay with the standalone version. And I will only update when a friendly forum member again provides the license files for standalone.

if you have a licensed stand alone version 49.10 already , you don't need a new license.

BTW There's a thank's button
21-05-2015, 21:32 PM,
(21-05-2015, 16:17 PM)Inspector_Gadget Wrote:  

Firstly, You need to install the MSI in C:/ or Ask someone who has installed it to post the files for you, then overwrite the files in D:/ Like you have been in the past.

Because it is in the D:/ Partition, You need to use the standalone version, Otherwise you would need to change some file paths in registry and some files of the NEXT Version files.

Just to be clear , No one needs to install admin client, only the license files, no point installing the admin client because all it does is use free space on the HDD.

Also you cannot install admin client with changing HDD Serial

You mean the standalone fix? Who is to say we will always have a fix, unless for sure you make it every time for upcoming versions now. 3.48 did not have a standalone fix if I remember correctly, so some of us went from 3.47.xx standalone to 3.49.xx with Admin Client now, and then the fix came out after some of us had installed everything. and btw BMW ISPI Admin Client is only 8.22MB in my hd installed, if you cant afford to give up 8mb then time for a new hdd or external drive.

But ive been meaning to ask, if someone here that knows how to make these standalone fixes would show some of us or maybe even post some sort of guide as to how to create these standalone fixes then I am sure some of us would be more than happy to create them for future versions.

But anyways, thank you for the response, you've also helped me out as well as montanus.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Mrg0721 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 33 2,996 6 hours ago
Last Post: Siki78
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,648 627,644 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sedoy
  ista for use whit vcx se db8000 0 38 10 hours ago
Last Post: db8000
  AOS Ista possible to deactivate second check after scan? RaoulK1998 17 356 Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Last Post: RaoulK1998
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.xx problems and possible solution Sedoy 76 7,330 27-03-2024, 20:02 PM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Update ISTA at once 4.43.40 (ISTA Update Program) charlesjyw 34 6,461 27-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: MINIGP1610
XZBMW BMW ISTA-P Rheingold 69.0.200 (Torrent File) carsoftcare 1 126 26-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: hlip
  ISTA launcher problem Red_bean_bun 1 163 26-03-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
XZBMW Adding a new vehicle/model to "Reingold" ISTA+ dieselweasel 12 668 25-03-2024, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Ultimate Ediabas/ISTA+ voltage control V3 Node 322 121,493 24-03-2024, 23:45 PM
Last Post: armenh7