Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

1B from CIC
01-02-2023, 12:54 PM,
RE: 1B from CIC
(01-02-2023, 12:37 PM)jaki Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 11:41 AM)claw Wrote:  date on FSC's?

[quote pid='592984' dateline='1675200959']
If you have all the FSC's accepted and navigation works, i don't need newer fsc's for map code.

Post screenshot from FSC-tools.

Here the picture.
I tried 4 different map codes. All failed.

Try this: GKOKAXRFGDVVOABIAD7Q

This one also tested, don't accept. I'm running out of ideas. If all FSC's are accwpted like my fstools show, what can be wrong?
[/quote]
Did you try to insert the fsc i sent you?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to claw for this post
01-02-2023, 13:20 PM,
(01-02-2023, 12:54 PM)claw Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 12:37 PM)jaki Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 11:41 AM)claw Wrote:  ry this: GKOKAXRFGDVVOABIAD7Q

This one also tested, don't accept. I'm running out of ideas. If all FSC's are accwpted like my fstools show, what can be wrong?
Did you try to insert the fsc i sent you?
Yeah, this GKO...  I had that also in my fsc list.
esysx offers a bit different compared others I have. All failed.
And yes, as 1B, I used same file I have entered to CIC.
Once again. when I created FSC's in FSTool I first made a mistake. I first pushed 19 to 19 as in instructions.
Then I took 1B template and pushed that also to 19 (this was my mistake)
Then i opened 1B template and pushed finally to 1B.
That's the reason I'm asking if I can do the whole process again without errors.
But. as TSTools show, all are green, so maybe there cannot be any problem. But yes, somewhere must be.
01-02-2023, 16:58 PM,
I have no other ideia except that in some way a script is running and disabling map update..
You may virginize unit, and do all over again, but you need to access unit with ftp/telnet.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to claw for this post
01-02-2023, 17:41 PM,
(01-02-2023, 16:58 PM)claw Wrote:  I have no other ideia except that in some way a script is running and disabling map update..
You may virginize unit, and do all over again, but you need to access unit with ftp/telnet.

Shit,now I remember. When I was cheking things in the beginning process I accidentially pushed "video in motion" button in CIC mafia. Would that generate to unit something not good?
Anyway: I try to find good instructions how to virginise the unit with ftp/telnet. That would be new learning to me.
03-02-2023, 00:47 AM,
The vim in cic Mafia has no negative impact on navigation, I think the piste was quoted above, obviously this unit is scripted
[+] 1 user says Thank You to UnFan for this post
03-02-2023, 06:27 AM,
I appreciate Your contribution to try to help me.
Good news is that one friend will borrow genuine ICOM B for me, so that i don't have to worry about flashing (as my own B was a bit fragile one).
In my understanding flashing will absolutely clean the unit, right?
As mentioned earlier I started the whole thing with flashing as the s/w was original C08.
Script? Hmm, car is from 2009, unit is from 2009 with original s/w and original (2009) maps. I cannot see any reason for scripts.
Before flashing, one mor equestion: can I do FSC's gain with newer time? Will those override that ones currenctly in unit?
Only reason for that is do final test before complete new fllash.
03-02-2023, 08:25 AM,
what is the s/w that you have on CIC now? are all the FSCs green in FSC tool? can you post the 1B file here?
is the navigation function active now? what version of map is currently showing?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to dumitru.o for this post
03-02-2023, 10:10 AM,
(03-02-2023, 08:25 AM)dumitru.o Wrote:  what is the s/w that you have on CIC now? are all the FSCs green in FSC tool? can you post the 1B file here?
is the navigation function active now? what version of map is currently showing?

C1A
Yes
Yes
Sending 1b does not help = I aaready got same code ax I generated by self. See earlier posts
03-02-2023, 10:24 AM,
I understood where is your problem, if the map of your unit dates from 2009 then you must generate a code for that year, you must not generate a code for a higher version of the MAP or a lifetime. At the beginning, the MAP CIC, there was no EAST WEST version, it was the European version.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to UnFan for this post
03-02-2023, 10:37 AM,
(03-02-2023, 10:24 AM)UnFan Wrote:  I understood where is your problem, if the map of your unit dates from 2009 then you must generate a code for that year, you must not generate a code for a higher version of the MAP or a lifetime. At the beginning, the MAP CIC, there was no EAST WEST version, it was the European version.

I'm a bit confused.
So as I said navigation is working perfectly with these stupid old maps.Naturally I cannot put any map code before I put USB stick to port.
My question: what map should i put to that port? 2009-2, eventough it is already there?