Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ID7 - 6AK not available
07-03-2023, 10:09 AM,
XZBMW  ID7 - 6AK not available
Hi to all,
After 6U3 upgrade (instead 609 on F97), everything is ok, including ATM communication: GPS position, RTTI, Country info, Weather map, etc.. Except time auto (grayed), messages never received on the car, and BMW connected Applications missing (especially My BMW). - see attached pictures.
Is this normal as ATM wasn't swapped to TCB3 ? I was thinking it could be normal for 6AK, but messages are not received on the vehicle - this is more annoying.
Someone experimented this ?
Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2023, 23:52 PM,
RE: ID7 - 6AK not available
Zero response.

It's really a shame that there is no one to help, if only with ideas to try..
I have already seen some who have already done this retrofit. Unfortunately no one to share their experience, and no one seems interested in this post.

Alright, I'm posting a capture of the diagnostic again after the retrofit. No error on the vehicle, ConnectedDrive services are unfortunately not operational

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

22-03-2023, 00:25 AM,
Like i said on the other post, whoever has a small info, he keeps it fully for himself so he can get couple of bucks doing it on remote job.
When he wakes up, he will find the community already EXTINCT!
i am sorry my friend, i have a very limited knowledge in MGU, i know some, but it won't help you unfortunately.
Great job anyways

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Mwahab for this post
22-03-2023, 08:52 AM,
You need to get new atm2 from main dealer. This is only solution, if someone says that he made this retrofit on atm1, let us show it, because I don't believe it.

• EGS7/7DCT300 ISN RESET REMOTE •
• KaFAS4 (MID/HIGH) MRR, RAM VIRGIN REMOTE •
• NBTevo/ENTRYNAV2/MGU VIRGIN/PATCH •
• HDD -> SSD NBT/NBTevo/MGU
• CARPLAY NBTevo/EN2/MGU •
• FULL FSC PATCH/RETROFIT CIC, EN2,NBT, NBT2, MGU, •
• REMOVE CP --> NBTEVO ID4&6/Entrynav2/MGU •
UK BASED!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to DEJMIEN for this post
22-03-2023, 11:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-03-2023, 11:12 AM by smilo.)
(22-03-2023, 08:52 AM)DEJMIEN Wrote:  You need to get new atm2 from main dealer. This is only solution, if someone says that he made this retrofit on atm1, let us show it, because I don't believe it.

Thank you for your feedback

I personnaly used OEM ATM1(TCB2) in the F40 and G05, worked perfect with 6U3.
As the G01/F97 has never been produced with ATM1/MGU, maybe the BDC blocks Eth. communication.. 
I don't catch what's wrong, especially there is no error message in differents ecu (with AOS ISTA).

(22-03-2023, 00:25 AM)Mwahab Wrote:  Like i said on the other post, whoever has a small info, he keeps it fully for himself so he can get couple of bucks doing it on remote job.
When he wakes up, he will find the community already EXTINCT!
i am sorry my friend, i have a very limited knowledge in MGU, i know some, but it won't help you unfortunately.
Great job anyways

True !
22-03-2023, 15:57 PM,
(21-03-2023, 23:52 PM)smilo Wrote:  Zero response.

It's really a shame that there is no one to help, if only with ideas to try..
I have already seen some who have already done this retrofit. Unfortunately no one to share their experience, and no one seems interested in this post.

Man, i had checked your posts, and all of them existed only in your threads, were you dont share anything but always asks comunity to help. How can you shame anybody  here?

BMW tuning & retrofitting, https://www.instagram.com/cebepspb/
* lifetime EVO, ROUTE codes, Carplay, ECU Remap and other crap
[+] 4 users say Thank You to CEBEP for this post