Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

atm 4g nbt evo
15-04-2023, 19:17 PM,
XZBMW  atm 4g nbt evo
Hello everyone I replaced my ATM 3G that no longer worked with a used 4G, I coded and programmed everything, Beckend connection everything ok, everything works online services, weather etc ... But remote services don't work, why? I had read that with ATM there was no need to have the SIM associated with the frame was enough sim frame alignment. What am I doing wrong?
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2023, 09:15 AM,
RE: atm 4g nbt evo
(15-04-2023, 19:17 PM)santopalermo Wrote:  Hello everyone I replaced my ATM 3G that no longer worked with a used 4G, I coded and programmed everything, Beckend connection everything ok, everything works online services, weather etc ... But remote services don't work, why? I had read that with ATM there was no need to have the SIM associated with the frame was enough sim frame alignment. What am I doing wrong?

I have this same issue. NBT evo is coded for atm vin and a vin blocker is used. I assume your setup is the same? I think it has something to do with the vin not matching the car. Many other people have this problem and no solution.
16-04-2023, 11:25 AM,
No to me everything works except remote services, you have to do alignment of services with ista online, I'm trying to figure out how to register or I go directly to BMW
16-04-2023, 11:57 AM,
You mean initialise online services with ista ?

MGU virgin and patching in Europa.
Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
16-04-2023, 12:18 PM,
Hello, I worked a long time at the BMW dealership and when it came to changing any ATM (TCB) here in Brazil.  At the dealership it is only possible to exchange it for a new one and you need to change the IMEI number of the ATM its number is linked to the ICCID of the ATM so you need to remove the old one and register the ICCID of the current ATM in the vehicle in the BMW system here we send photos with the number of the old and new for them there they make the exchange and remote access is possible.
16-04-2023, 13:04 PM,
How to register the new ?

MGU virgin and patching in Europa.
Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
16-04-2023, 13:08 PM,
(16-04-2023, 11:57 AM)Fx82 Wrote:  You mean initialise online services with ista ?

no they have to do it in bmw or if you have a subscription on the online portal it is possible to do it but you need icom only with that it is possible
16-04-2023, 13:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-04-2023, 13:42 PM by papachivas.)
(16-04-2023, 13:04 PM)Fx82 Wrote:  How to register the new ?

Like I said here in Brazil just to change the new IMEI it goes up possible with BMW support directly at the dealership but when you change it for a new ATM with a different ATM I don't know if that   and possible and today I no longer work at BMW so I can't get this information

(15-04-2023, 19:17 PM)santopalermo Wrote:  Hello everyone I replaced my ATM 3G that no longer worked with a used 4G, I coded and programmed everything, Beckend connection everything ok, everything works online services, weather etc ... But remote services don't work, why? I had read that with ATM there was no need to have the SIM associated with the frame was enough sim frame alignment. What am I doing wrong?

send me the vin number with 17 digits i will try to see which ICCID is registered on your car 
But it needs to be at that moment after I can't