Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Ford Etis 2015
23-02-2016, 08:37 AM,
LFord  RE: Ford Etis 2015
To the people who are asking for password, firstly make sure you donate to the board in some way and secondly

DONT HAVE YOUR PM DISABLED devil
[+] 2 users say Thank You to The_General_UK for this post
28-02-2016, 13:38 PM,
RE: Ford Etis 2015
(17-02-2016, 11:31 AM)BmwMerc Wrote:  I use this software in offline mode with internet access disabled. i installed it on VM and disconnected from internet straight away. So no updates downloaded and everything works fine. They implemented those restrictions through updates, so, if you keep it as it is after installation you'll be fine.

That's the solution, indeed:
1. - If your system has already been modified by one of the numerous automatic updates, without noticing it until you tried to access a model produced after 2012, then APPLY AGAIN THE MODIFICATION of the "vehicleSelection.js" file, under the "web.war" archive & replace again the files into the "seg0" folder, AS DESCRIBED IN AN ABOVE POST.
2. - It looks like it's OK to accept further updases, once you have operated the modification again; they will not delete the year periods.
3. - You can keep a saved copy of the modified "vehicleSelection.js" file, in case you will have to make the entire procedure again, if they apply the modification again, by another "surprise" update.
28-02-2016, 13:42 PM,
Can somebody post there fully working vmware image?
29-02-2016, 15:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016, 15:32 PM by The_General_UK.)
(28-02-2016, 13:38 PM)babicu Wrote:  
(17-02-2016, 11:31 AM)BmwMerc Wrote:  I use this software in offline mode with internet access disabled. i installed it on VM and disconnected from internet straight away. So no updates downloaded and everything works fine. They implemented those restrictions through updates, so, if you keep it as it is after installation you'll be fine.

That's the solution, indeed:
1. - If your system has already been modified by one of the numerous automatic updates, without noticing it until you tried to access a model produced after 2012, then APPLY AGAIN THE MODIFICATION of the "vehicleSelection.js" file, under the "web.war" archive & replace again the files into the "seg0" folder, AS DESCRIBED IN AN ABOVE POST.
2. - It looks like it's OK to accept further updases, once you have operated the modification again; they will not delete the year periods.
3. - You can keep a saved copy of the modified "vehicleSelection.js" file, in case you will have to make the entire procedure again, if they apply the modification again, by another "surprise" update.

The updates of any sort will disable the TSB functions and they will not come back without reinstalling

(28-02-2016, 13:42 PM)scully Wrote:  Can somebody post there fully working vmware image?

Where can that be sent to ?

I have fully working if you use the patch I have posted and it isn't 100% same as the Russain or MHH patch.

It will work for you
05-03-2016, 09:32 AM,
Hi !
Maybe do you have some one installation software Ford Etis 2015 ? I need original install biggrin
02-05-2016, 23:31 PM,
It looks like MAY DAY came with a surprise update:
"A FordEtis error has occurred.
We are sorry that an error has occurred within the FordEtis application.
This error may be temporary, please click back in your browser to try the operation again or to use alternative FordEtis functionality."

Let's just hope someone comes with a clever idea to solve this problem very soon!
I trust the human ingenuity...

I've noticed five things until now:
1. - In the "system information" sub-menu it appears "unset" on the "sw" box, where the version of the active application component was placed.
2. - None of the old "tricks" work anymore (I've already tried it twice or so) to unlock the situation back again.
3. - The VIN search option disappeared on the vehicle finding page, the only option remaining the "classical" way: car + manufacuring date.
4. - When you try to select an option and validate it, the page that's opening is the error one mentioned above, but when you come back to the vehicle search page, it appears to be "reset" to some pre-defined values on all options: Ford B-Max / 2012-01-01.
5. - At the end of the address line, I don't remember to have seen in the past this UNIQUE serial, that changes every time you open the program, even before you access the account, for operating it (http://127.0.0.1:8888/user/identifyUser.do;jsessionid=[UNIQUE SERIAL / apparently random chosen combined alpha-numeric code - it changes every time]). So I think they've added a confirmation belonging to the JAVA console (see the "j" put at the begining of the command) and it must match somehow to the ones in a supposed database incremented into the program (we must aknowledge that you have to be able to operate the program even into the OFFLINE mode, so I don't think it's something that comes from outside the application).

The only solution that comes into my mind right now is to re-install (or REPAIR - I don't remember any more if this option is avalable, like for Windows) the program again and work EXCLUSIVELY OFFLINE with the basic un-updated edition, until "new orders" arrive, but it's not an urgent matter for now, so I'll wait and see for a while if anybody finds the clue fast enough...
11-05-2016, 20:33 PM,
I have reinstalled it again from scratch, finally!
Applying the second patch made the software viable.
After that, I have copied almost all files and folders from the old unfunctional program, except the perfectly identical ones to the files and folders just installed from the 02.2015 kit, as I had renamed the old "FordEtis" containing core modules and updates, to keep it intact until I secure a useful new installed version.
There were some suspicious ones, for whom I haven't taken the chance to add into the newly operating application.
Therefore, I name them below, for the ones who can study them carefully:
A) C:\FordEtis
1. - 2.38_no_emf.patch
2. - 13143-RuntimeUpdatePatch.patch
3. - 32447-JvmVersion16CertificatePatch.patch
4. - tempdownloadEU2
5. - tempdownloadUS2
6. - TempWmicBatchFile
B) C:\Folder\jre\lib\security
1. - cacerts - this file was also into the old installed folder, but at a lower size (in fact, its size seems to correspond to the other one ramained in this folder).
2. - v16cacerts.backup - its size corresponds to the above one, in the old version and the name connects somhow to the file at A) #3, also above.

I have to say that now I have the program back again fully operational, updated to 03.05.2016 (accordingly to its own situation, shown on the updating dedicated page) except the modules in the "Settings" page, that appear as initial intalation, on the kit, but after adding all the old updated filed, I actually have seen the application evolving to the last stage before collapse.

Let's hope someone would be able to study more applied now to a few files for getting "on the market" again a saving solution.

I also have to say that, from now on, I will work ONLY OFFLINE, for not ruining it again!
11-05-2016, 20:39 PM,
(11-05-2016, 20:33 PM)babicu Wrote:  I have reinstalled it again from scratch, finally!
Applying the second patch made the software viable.
After that, I have copied almost all files and folders from the old unfunctional program, except the perfectly identical ones to the files and folders just installed from the 02.2015 kit, as I had renamed the old "FordEtis" containing core modules and updates, to keep it intact until I secure a useful new installed version.
There were some suspicious ones, for whom I haven't taken the chance to add into the newly operating application.
Therefore, I name them below, for the ones who can study them carefully:
A) C:\FordEtis
1. - 2.38_no_emf.patch
2. - 13143-RuntimeUpdatePatch.patch
3. - 32447-JvmVersion16CertificatePatch.patch
4. - tempdownloadEU2
5. - tempdownloadUS2
6. - TempWmicBatchFile
B) C:\Folder\jre\lib\security
1. - cacerts - this file was also into the old installed folder, but at a lower size (in fact, its size seems to correspond to the other one ramained in this folder).
2. - v16cacerts.backup - its size corresponds to the above one, in the old version and the name connects somhow to the file at A) #3, also above.

I have to say that now I have the program back again fully operational, updated to 03.05.2016 (accordingly to its own situation, shown on the updating dedicated page) except the modules in the "Settings" page, that appear as initial intalation, on the kit, but after adding all the old updated filed, I actually have seen it evolving to the last stage before collapse.

Let's hope someone would be able to study more applied now to a few files for getting "on the market" again a saving solution.

I also have to say that, from now on, I will work ONLY OFFLINE, for not ruining it again!

Well done clearly some time and effort have gone into this. Can I ask are tsb showing offline?
17-06-2016, 12:35 PM,
If you update the TSB will be offline, if you use my patch above and do not update TSB is there
29-07-2016, 16:10 PM,
Hello guys!
Can i use program in hungarian language?
The menu ok, but when i select car and want to show Mechanical Repairs in Technical information i get message that this info is not available hungarian language. (Englis full work)
Any idea?
Thank You!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LFord FORD AND MAZDA COLLECTION fantomel 55 42,345 Yesterday, 19:15 PM
Last Post: andy71
  Tis Ford kuga andy71 2 62 Yesterday, 17:02 PM
Last Post: andy71
  Ford IDS 130.01+Upd 130.05, FDRS 40.4.1, FJDS 130.01+Upd 130.05 + PATCH 1.1.3.1 DoZe 57 12,638 23-04-2024, 01:09 AM
Last Post: DoZe
LFord License for Ford IDS FJDS FRDS until 2025. blerim shehi 17 1,752 12-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Last Post: petr78rus
LFord Ford F150 Oil Reset Tool for Use with VCM2 LUTHOR 2 86 11-04-2024, 11:09 AM
Last Post: LUTHOR
LFord Ford Fiesta ABS Connector Schematic carradio2001 0 47 30-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Last Post: carradio2001
  ford transit bcm Bk2t-14b476-BU - clone / virgin bboctavian 1 119 28-03-2024, 13:45 PM
Last Post: bboctavian
LFord Ford S-MAX 2006 gizmo220 1 66 25-03-2024, 22:32 PM
Last Post: toutou_gsm
  Need Wiring Diagram Ford Transit 2.0 ToolSet 4 188 06-03-2024, 21:25 PM
Last Post: ToolSet
LFord FORD MONDEO VBF files rasmoka 1 167 20-02-2024, 18:06 PM
Last Post: fordmidabil