Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Mongoose pro
30-08-2015, 18:51 PM,
RE: Mongoose pro
For SPS Programming you can use offline the GlobalTis v32 if you want and you do not need to pay anything to GM
But if you want to do this you can pay subscription on official web sites and you can do a SPS Programing as you said
Good luck
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
18-11-2015, 02:32 AM,
Does anyone have the tech2win that doesn't expire. I have seen it floating around ebay with a <1 day were the normal 30 days is & the sellers claim that it does time out.. thanks
03-01-2016, 19:14 PM,
KVauxhall  RE: Mongoose pro
(18-11-2015, 02:32 AM)mj80s Wrote:  Does anyone have the tech2win that doesn't expire. I have seen it floating around ebay with a <1 day were the normal 30 days is & the sellers claim that it does time out.. thanks

i do saves loads of time not having to activate it every dayrofl

iv got mongoose pro 2 and works perfect but wont communicate with radios or bid screen apart from that its perfect, still prefer tech2 handheld.
04-01-2016, 09:39 AM,
Hi Guys,

I have finally sorted out my GM Package including GDS2 and Tech2win. Many thanks goes to Patrian Automotive industries for his help and support. I am using the mongoose pro GM interface and find it to be a really good product. I have tested it on holden ve commodore and various opel astra's and cruze, everything works fine. However, on the holden vz commodore it will not read the bcm/ipc or SRS due to different protocol data etc. For this type of older vehicles it is best to use the handheld tech2. Apart from that, using it on the newer vehicles it is faultless.
07-01-2016, 09:56 AM,
Hi,

Where we can find this diag tool Mongoose GM II but in clone version?

Thanks.
07-01-2016, 19:30 PM,
(07-01-2016, 09:56 AM)domyos Wrote:  Hi,

Where we can find this diag tool Mongoose GM II but in clone version?

Thanks.
Hi...........
Nowhere because the Mongoose Gm II not cloned yet.........shake
Regarts........beer
[+] 2 users say Thank You to vagvag for this post
01-03-2017, 10:30 AM,
I am still using this system and it works perfect. I haven't had any issues and can do SPS programming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
KOpel Mongoose Pro GM II CLONE DRIVERS onejay09 6 890 31-10-2019, 20:57 PM
Last Post: kiranabc