Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

11-10-2023, 07:55 AM,
Tagflash
TagFlash, a clone of the new Galetto.
Has anyone purchased this device and can share their experiences?
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2023, 05:33 AM,
RE: Tagflash
i didn t buy it but personally i do not recommend it. there are buyers that give feedback on theyre webpage, many rework done to get it to function properly. they also state "will have more protocols than other tools (refering to kt200 or foxflash).
So bottom line, they sell a clone that "will have more protocols" and also need rework. On theyre page you will find also short videos of...Tagflash - edc17 bla bla...lots of ecu tests, but on video u only get a glance of tool doing reading and not writing.... in conclusion, They want you to buy theyre product because they prommise more protocols. Personaly if i pay now, i want the benefits now..not in next 2-3 years. if...... Good luck
12-10-2023, 15:43 PM,
RE: Tagflash
I have seen similar comments on the Internet, but I am interested in opinions from people who actually bought this device. As you write, there are few videos that would show how this clone really works, so I'm looking for specific opinions. There is a TagFlash Support group on Facebook and one of the users there suggests how to improve this device. Unfortunately, there are no videos, only some photos.