Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

HDS 3.016.033 and CM
13-07-2015, 15:00 PM,
HDS 3.016.033 and CM
Here it is, 3.016.033 its split up. the first link is for HDS software only, the second is for CM Update Files in raw form, this is not for spoon feeders, use it with my other posts and you can make it work no problem, big thanks to Tiz for getting me started. no SPX-MVCI drivers here, if you need them let me know I will post too.

Tiz I've got x-horse clone-mini-vci(green pcb) cable working with this as I'm sure you already do too, but my firmware of 1.4.1 is causing limitations, ive extinguished my resources on this, I can confirm I have k-line and can communications with the device, I saw some post on mmhauto of some firmware you have, I also found some firmware here(also yours post by someone else), I think I understand the update process, have you seen the firmware updated on this transparent cable?
in info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

or maybe theres more hardware involved for immobilizer function(I have the button in hds)(just returns with error after selecting procedure)

Attached Files
3.016.033links.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 283 times
Size: 185 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 36 users say Thank You to Solidtrick for this post
14-07-2015, 13:54 PM,
RE: HDS 3.016.033 and CM
Solidtrick it would be a nice if you also posted a photo (or a link) of your Xhorse mvci. I would think that this would better identify the firmare for the X-horse on the photo.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

14-07-2015, 14:31 PM,
HDS 3.016.033 and CM
Here it is. It's fakely labeled as DT mongoose but it reads as mvci j2534[Image: 6c83cd30ed7d19e6214bc98b6be0a539.jpg][Image: 27ac2f941f7f3577a14e62a72379aa24.jpg][Image: b872fabac43c0265644497eb8d16724e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14-07-2015, 15:53 PM,
The photo that Tizwaz posted was for a different X-horse device (at least the shell is different) with a usb cable that can be removed from the device. Dont flash it with Tizwaz firmware.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

14-07-2015, 16:03 PM,
HDS 3.016.033 and CM
I hadn't planned on it I found similar cable to mine on eBay with firmware 2.0.4 it's 60 usd I'm trying to work something out with seller

The pics of Tiz's board are similar in construction to this I believe they're all the same cable, it's just an arm a ftdi and sometimes a iso9141 chip all the same construction pretty much we need to develop open firmware for these cables, but that's not my dept.

14-07-2015, 16:22 PM,
RHonda  RE: HDS 3.016.033 and CM
(13-07-2015, 15:00 PM)Solidtrick Wrote:  Here it is, 3.016.033 its split up. the first link is for HDS software only, the second is for CM Update Files in raw form, this is not for spoon feeders, use it with my other posts and you can make it work no problem, big thanks to Tiz for getting me started. no SPX-MVCI drivers here, if you need them let me know I will post too.

Tiz I've got x-horse clone-mini-vci(green pcb) cable working with this as I'm sure you already do too, but my firmware of 1.4.1 is causing limitations, ive extinguished my resources on this, I can confirm I have k-line and can communications with the device, I saw some post on mmhauto of some firmware you have, I also found some firmware here(also yours post by someone else), I think I understand the update process, have you seen the firmware updated on this transparent cable?
in info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

or maybe theres more hardware involved for immobilizer function(I have the button in hds)(just returns with error after selecting procedure)
how to use with AVDI?
14-07-2015, 16:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-07-2015, 17:01 PM by apoelistas.)
The CM files have a cmudest.ini file with the following content: Destination = "USA". For European installation apart from changing the HIM.ini file do I have to change the cmudest.ini too to Destination="EUROPE"???????

Thanks

(14-07-2015, 16:03 PM)Solidtrick Wrote:  I hadn't planned on it I found similar cable to mine on eBay with firmware 2.0.4 it's 60 usd I'm trying to work something out with seller

The pics of Tiz's board are similar in construction to this I believe they're all the same cable, it's just an arm a ftdi and sometimes a iso9141 chip all the same construction pretty much we need to develop open firmware for these cables, but that's not my dept.

I think, or I am guessing, you can get it for 34 dollars. I would think that it is the same cable sold for Toyota, TIS J2534 cable, with firmware 2.0.4. It says compatible with Toyota Tis but I think it works with HDS too. I remember reading it couple of weeks ago.

14-07-2015, 17:23 PM,
[quote='apoelistas' pid='90751' dateline='1436892706']
The CM files have a cmudest.ini file with the following content: Destination = "USA". For European installation apart from changing the HIM.ini file do I have to change the cmudest.ini too to Destination="EUROPE"???????

no, you just delete that file as it shouldn't be there.
14-07-2015, 21:28 PM,
@kakaka
To use AVDI you have to choose one of the j2534 drivers other then SPX-MVCI
Well you can use SPX-MVCI driver but you have to rename it in registry
Good luck
14-07-2015, 22:57 PM,
Using this version I did have a problem reading the results of ALL DTC checks (health icon). I could not move to the next page or to the next control module check. I dont know why. I am using X-horse. Does anyone have the same problem????