Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

HDS 3.016.033 and CM
20-07-2015, 06:40 AM,
RE: HDS 3.016.033 and CM
Solidtrick, I am using the SPX MVCI interface. I do need the immoblizer function to program keys, etc. I did download TizWaz's last build on to another laptop and it works fine but is not the current version. I will delete and reinstall your version on my spare laptop and give it a try. I need the most up to date version because I work on 2013-2016 Honda's and Acura's, mostly flood vehicles that need SRS and PCM modules. I was hoping to unlock the version I've been getting directly from Honda on my main laptop with a tweak. I get the new versions automatically and if I delete the files on that laptop, I will loose the authorization with Honda and automatic updates. PM me if you have the time.

Inspector Gadget, your correct, the forum software works like it should without the need to log on to the Interactive Network. I was hoping there was a easy way to modify the files after I get them from Honda to eliminate the requirement to log in to IN initially and every 7 days. I'm hoping one of you smart board members has a easy tweak for this. I am willing to share anything I have if it helps further the cause. Now if I can just figure out that little log in algorithm.......
Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 13:31 PM,
HDS 3.016.033 and CM
Gadget,
Don't get this wrong I'm not claiming to have done anything innovative I'm just providing new versions. Which I can stop doing if you would like. You may not rely on me but some of these forum members do. So I urge you on their behalf , I just haven't appreciated your tone lately.

Cap,

Don't be afraid to remove hds from laptop you don't need the Honda extension all you need is spx mvci, are you in U.S.? Phone calls are easier. Pm me if u can.

If you read though Tiz's versions post and my posts the answers are there already I can help or you can wait for a build release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Solidtrick for this post
20-07-2015, 15:26 PM,
Look here cap, if you want to keep your current version, I maybe albe to accommodate, but we will need to test.

play with some reg settings and check, but change back if you don't get it, so you don't forget.

look here

local machine-software-Teradyne-Honda-

autofiletranfers
functionality flags
setup

if you know 1's and 0's you should be able to come up with something, we can TV if need
20-07-2015, 18:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015, 18:05 PM by Inspector_Gadget.)
(20-07-2015, 06:40 AM)captoats Wrote:  Solidtrick, I am using the SPX MVCI interface. I do need the immoblizer function to program keys, etc. I did download TizWaz's last build on to another laptop and it works fine but is not the current version. I will delete and reinstall your version on my spare laptop and give it a try. I need the most up to date version because I work on 2013-2016 Honda's and Acura's, mostly flood vehicles that need SRS and PCM modules. I was hoping to unlock the version I've been getting directly from Honda on my main laptop with a tweak. I get the new versions automatically and if I delete the files on that laptop, I will loose the authorization with Honda and automatic updates. PM me if you have the time.

Inspector Gadget, your correct, the forum software works like it should without the need to log on to the Interactive Network. I was hoping there was a easy way to modify the files after I get them from Honda to eliminate the requirement to log in to IN initially and every 7 days. I'm hoping one of you smart board members has a easy tweak for this. I am willing to share anything I have if it helps further the cause. Now if I can just figure out that little log in algorithm.......
Thanks

like I said there is but you need to do it before you install it

when download with HDS Manager , it downloads the FULL Version to a temporary directory, you just need to remove the NI FOLDER before you install HDS

Did you try and turn the computer clock back and try HDS UNLOCK?
Other than that , I suspect it will indeed be in the reg or written to a file on the computer. I don't have it installed at the moment so hard to check for myself.

[quote='Solidtrick' pid='92325' dateline='1437399118']
Gadget,
Don't get this wrong I'm not claiming to have done anything innovative I'm just providing new versions. Which I can stop doing if you would like. You may not rely on me but some of these forum members do. So I urge you on their behalf , I just haven't appreciated your tone lately.

what's your Problem ?

I don't appreciate yours, talking to me like that for nothing.

I mean if you have a problem with me at least let me know what it is so we can address it .
20-07-2015, 20:25 PM,
Sorry gadget, I don't have a problem with you at all, I thought you had one with me, I'm not claiming to be Tiz, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be on this forum at all. I do wish he was still active, but it seems his site is down, maybe you know him on a personal level? I could not get him to give me much info on certain topics. I think we can all work together to better understand this software.happy
21-07-2015, 05:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015, 05:41 AM by captoats.)
(20-07-2015, 15:26 PM)Solidtrick Wrote:  Look here cap, if you want to keep your current version, I maybe albe to accommodate, but we will need to test.

play with some reg settings and check, but change back if you don't get it, so you don't forget.

look here

local machine-software-Teradyne-Honda-

autofiletranfers
functionality flags
setup

if you know 1's and 0's you should be able to come up with something, we can TV if need
Just sent you a PM about this. I am game if you want to have a go at it!

Inspector Gadget,
I will look in that temp file and see if the full version is still there with all the bits you mention. IF so,
I have other computers I can transfer that to and give your idea a try as well as working with Solid Trick. You guys are great!
28-07-2015, 02:35 AM,
RHonda  RE: HDS 3.016.033 and CM
(13-07-2015, 15:00 PM)Solidtrick Wrote:  Here it is, 3.016.033 its split up. the first link is for HDS software only, the second is for CM Update Files in raw form, this is not for spoon feeders, use it with my other posts and you can make it work no problem, big thanks to Tiz for getting me started. no SPX-MVCI drivers here, if you need them let me know I will post too.

Tiz I've got x-horse clone-mini-vci(green pcb) cable working with this as I'm sure you already do too, but my firmware of 1.4.1 is causing limitations, ive extinguished my resources on this, I can confirm I have k-line and can communications with the device, I saw some post on mmhauto of some firmware you have, I also found some firmware here(also yours post by someone else), I think I understand the update process, have you seen the firmware updated on this transparent cable?
in info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

or maybe theres more hardware involved for immobilizer function(I have the button in hds)(just returns with error after selecting procedure)

Can you help me with AVDI?
01-08-2015, 14:26 PM,
Install avdi driver and select avdi in hds as your scan tool. It should be simple.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

20-10-2015, 20:55 PM,
Thank you solid. sadly the file link place on FILEDROPPER are not longer retrievable. Could you please upload it to FAST FILES like you did with the other, that zip was easy to download. or could you please help me to get those files. Thank you.