Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ bmw f30 thinks it is convertible
28-02-2024, 13:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2024, 17:26 PM by loki954.)
bmw f30 thinks it is convertible
hello,my coworker came to work and his car thinks it is convertible..it has dtc about headunint,parking brake etc..instrument cluster on ista showing 1km or 0 miles..he has car for more then 1 year and nobody tampered with cluster .i will post dtc and info on display read from head unit.
28-02-2024, 14:24 PM,
RE: bmw f30 thinks it is convertible
what exactly is the issue?
28-02-2024, 14:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2024, 14:33 PM by skyrimzz.)
navi display shows that hatch from roof hasnt been closed good..car is saloon,it isnt convertible,electric brake error,it doesnt have electric brake..instrument has 0 km..instrument cluster needs update ,go to dealer message..look at photos that i post..
new battery is installed and coded..
28-02-2024, 14:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2024, 14:43 PM by Node.)
B7F664 - the VIN in his cluster does NOT match VIN of another control unit. Can you read VIN via diagnosis from cluster???

P.S. Symptoms are somewhat similar to when one or more of eeproms in a cluster are not soldered in correctly or at all. So no mileage, no VIN, no coding what car it is in, etc. So either it simply died, or something was done to it (like crappy job in resoldering eeprom) before your coworker and now it started to manifest itself. IMHO you need to take cluster out, open it and see insides of it...
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
28-02-2024, 16:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2024, 17:13 PM by skyrimzz.)
no i cant read vin with any diagnostic that i have,i cant see vin in cluster and i dont have option for that.km dont work,rpm dont work ,fuel gauge dont work,oil temp also dont work ..

it is done..cluster got some wrong coding..we dont know how and from where ..all fixed very easy with launch and then to coding cluster..he gave right factory coding for this car,then code,deleted dtc and reset all service was needed same as time adjustment..thanks