Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

OPEL GID Need Virgin Dump
12-03-2024, 23:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2024, 23:19 PM by MasterMulder.)
KOpel  RE: OPEL GID Need Virgin Dump
(10-03-2024, 12:02 PM)Shooting Wrote:  
(08-03-2024, 17:21 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(06-03-2024, 11:21 AM)Shooting Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 20:57 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 09:30 AM)Shooting Wrote:  mattydr67 is correct about this,
Virgin removes the PIN and sets it to Factory settings.
Unregister keeps the PIN and sets it to Untethered.
The reason is you need at least one to have the PIN to share with the other.
If both are new then Virgin both and use Car-Pass/Immo PIN

Hope this explains it a bit.. it confuses lots of people.

wbr

Ok now it is clear. I have the Radio with it original PIN and I have to put the GID on a already programmed radio, maybe it is easier to virgin the radio and use the GID Pin.

It's best to preserve the original PIN in case it's needed for something else, EG new keys etc...

A key guy would simply read the radio PIN for programming a key in "All keys lost" scenario.
It's not the things you can think of, it's the impact of changing pins that's the problem.

wbr

OK, I understand this argument, and I agree, it is why I was asking the GID without PIN to marry it to the original radio. If the GID is untethered and mantains its old PIN how can I marry it with the original car radio? simply activate antitheft and program ECU with TECH2 with car radio pin? 

I understood that only a VIRGIN GID could be married to the original radio of the car with original carpass of the car. Is it right? If it is so, is it possible to virgin the GID dump? The GID is from a different car, I have to pair it with my car mantaining my radio. 

Maybe I haven't already understood well (?)

Use this dump and all will be ok, on this model it's ok

but must have unregistered radio, 
unreg on this gid removes the pin so it will pick up the pin from the radio
(Ignore previous dump, it needed resetting)

wbr

Ok, so I write this dump the I can use the Radio Pin to pair.

Thanks

(12-03-2024, 23:15 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 20:57 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  Ok now it is clear. I have the Radio with it original PIN and I have to put the GID on a already programmed radio, maybe it is easier to virgin the radio and use the GID Pin.

It's best to preserve the original PIN in case it's needed for something else, EG new keys etc...

A key guy would simply read the radio PIN for programming a key in "All keys lost" scenario.
It's not the things you can think of, it's the impact of changing pins that's the problem.

wbr

OK, I understand this argument, and I agree, it is why I was asking the GID without PIN to marry it to the original radio. If the GID is untethered and mantains its old PIN how can I marry it with the original car radio? simply activate antitheft and program ECU with TECH2 with car radio pin? 

I understood that only a VIRGIN GID could be married to the original radio of the car with original carpass of the car. Is it right? If it is so, is it possible to virgin the GID dump? The GID is from a different car, I have to pair it with my car mantaining my radio. 

wbr

Ok, so I write this dump the I can use the Radio Pin to pair. To unregister Radio I can use TECH2 removing anti theft then I pair with original radio pin?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2024, 16:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-03-2024, 16:09 PM by Shooting.)
RE: OPEL GID Need Virgin Dump

You do not need to unregister, just pair with CarPass....

wbr
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Shooting for this post
23-03-2024, 16:12 PM,
(05-03-2024, 20:57 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 09:30 AM)Shooting Wrote:  mattydr67 is correct about this,
Virgin removes the PIN and sets it to Factory settings.
Unregister keeps the PIN and sets it to Untethered.
The reason is you need at least one to have the PIN to share with the other.
If both are new then Virgin both and use Car-Pass/Immo PIN

Hope this explains it a bit.. it confuses lots of people.

wbr

Ok now it is clear. I have the Radio with it original PIN and I have to put the GID on a already programmed radio, maybe it is easier to virgin the radio and use the GID Pin.

wbr

wbr

Ok, now whe I plug this GID it says program display, perfect, and it has got the Instant Consumption too. really thank you. 

I need the PIN from this two other GIDs, and also the delivery state for both files so that I can install on my other corsa D using the Radio Pin.

I attach

thanks in advance

Attached Files
GID DTR.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 570 bytes

GID AL.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 550 bytes

23-03-2024, 17:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-03-2024, 17:42 PM by Shooting.)
(23-03-2024, 16:12 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 20:57 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  Ok now it is clear. I have the Radio with it original PIN and I have to put the GID on a already programmed radio, maybe it is easier to virgin the radio and use the GID Pin.

wbr

wbr

Ok, now whe I plug this GID it says program display, perfect, and it has got the Instant Consumption too. really thank you. 

I need the PIN from this two other GIDs, and also the delivery state for both files so that I can install on my other corsa D using the Radio Pin.

I attach

thanks in advance

Why would you need the pins from these if you want them virgined?
You either need the pin or need them virgined.. can't be both
also the AL display is already untethered from the car.

wbr
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Shooting for this post
23-03-2024, 18:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-03-2024, 18:10 PM by MasterMulder.)
(23-03-2024, 17:39 PM)Shooting Wrote:  

wbr

wbr

I attach

thanks in advance

wbr

I wasn't sure AL Gid was unthethered. I need the pin from DTR GID because is the same PIN of the RADIO, i need this pin to program AL GID with instant consumption on my car DTR Radio (married with DTR GID). Once I have the DTR GID PIN can I use it to program AL GID on my car?

Also, i need the virgin dump of DTR Gid then cause i wanna put in on my mother car.
24-03-2024, 14:50 PM,
(23-03-2024, 18:02 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  
(08-03-2024, 17:21 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  OK, I understand this argument, and I agree, it is why I was asking the GID without PIN to marry it to the original radio. If the GID is untethered and mantains its old PIN how can I marry it with the original car radio? simply activate antitheft and program ECU with TECH2 with car radio pin? 

wbr

I attach

thanks in advance

wbr

I wasn't sure AL Gid was unthethered. I need the pin from DTR GID because is the same PIN of the RADIO, i need this pin to program AL GID with instant consumption on my car DTR Radio (married with DTR GID). Once I have the DTR GID PIN can I use it to program AL GID on my car?

Also, i need the virgin dump of DTR Gid then cause i wanna put in on my mother car.

To use on your mothers car you need her car's display or carpass, not virgin display.

You seem confused on how these work, car's PIN must remain not previous PIN.

wbr
24-03-2024, 16:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-03-2024, 19:55 PM by MasterMulder.)
(24-03-2024, 14:50 PM)Shooting Wrote:  
(23-03-2024, 18:02 PM)MasterMulder Wrote:  

wbr

I attach

thanks in advance

wbr

To use on your mothers car you need her car's display or carpass, not virgin display.

You seem confused on how these work, car's PIN must remain not previous PIN.

wbr

I try to explain:

CAR 1: cd30 with GID installed --> need to put here the AL GID. I do not know the PIN of the already installed GID becasue the radio has been swapped entirely, so I asked the DTR GID PIN to PAIR AL GID.

CAR 2: I need to put the removed DTR GID on this CAR, so I think I need the DTR GID DUMP that allow me to program it with my mother carpass code.

I do not know if it is more clear.

EDIT: I did it by my self retrieving the code manually and remove the GID with TECH2 and add the other then.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
KOpel GID Opel Corsa D Instant Consumption MasterMulder 5 382 22-04-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: MasterMulder
ZVW NAVI CODE from DUMP FIS volavka 320 159,251 06-04-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Laurentiudania
  Nbt Evo HW3.2 B211 US V850 Dump naderlouis 2 295 31-03-2024, 14:30 PM
Last Post: naderlouis
ZSkoda RNS 510 - need dump H61 petku-cz 1 147 27-03-2024, 16:56 PM
Last Post: petku-cz
KOpel CD50 Phone need virgin dump MasterMulder 0 52 25-03-2024, 12:22 PM
ZTAudi Need mmi3ghigh image dump (dead hdd) chaos2go 5 1,003 19-03-2024, 13:19 PM
Last Post: chaos2go
KOpel Opel Touch&Connect code help BBF 1 134 10-03-2024, 18:05 PM
Last Post: Palaghia77
KOpel CDC40 Opera DUMP Virgin MasterMulder 5 238 05-03-2024, 20:54 PM
  BE6693 Porsche PCM2.1 Dump eFighter 0 78 26-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: eFighter
KOpel OPEL CD30 MP3 mimi777 1 150 18-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Shooting