Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

HVAC_POPUP_AUTO_TOGGLE in CIC on E90
05-04-2024, 14:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2024, 14:46 PM by thecarfixer.)
HVAC_POPUP_AUTO_TOGGLE in CIC on E90
I've retrofitted a CIC to my pre-LCI E90, which was built with a CCC. One of the things the CCC allowed you to do was configure the intensity of the auto programme in the IHKA, which is lost in the CIC.

I have now retrofitted an LCI IHKA, and coded it to LCI zeitkriterum, so it has the intensity control under 'auto', but nothing happens.

I had read that if you make the 'HVAC_POPUP_AUTO_TOGGLE' aktiv in the CIC, you also get the popup control there (I even found a video of BMW demonstrating the IHKA in LCI cars on youtube, which shows it!), but it doesn't work on my car.

It's not important, but I like to get these things working, has anyone encountered the same?
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2024, 16:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2024, 20:05 PM by SkeYT.)
RE: HVAC_POPUP_AUTO_TOGGLE in CIC on E90
Flash file A9273190.0da to gateway with expert mode. Only this one file!!! Then restart CIC if wont restart automatic. Code HVAC_POPUP_AUTO_TOGGLE to aktiv and HVAC_AIRLAMINATION_DRV to hvac_high (or hvac_low) and try wit this configuration. If still not work try use another gatewaytable in coding.

BMW Swap Garage & Service
09-04-2024, 10:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 10:01 AM by dumitru.o.)
you can only get the popup for the AUTO toggle on e9x

you need to code it on the CIC and also on the IHKA (need LCi panel for that)

don t flash anything on the CIC, you need the original GW e9x on the CIC not a custom gw from another series
09-04-2024, 15:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 15:01 PM by The CaT.)
(09-04-2024, 10:01 AM)dumitru.o Wrote:  you can only get the popup for the AUTO toggle on e9x

you need to code it on the CIC and also on the IHKA (need LCi panel for that)

don t flash anything on the CIC, you need the original GW e9x on the CIC not a custom gw from another series

The entire idea of having popup screen in the Auto mode for the e90 is to change the intensity of the automatic program. You can do that via IHKA itself on the LCI panel. Moreover, there are five levels instead of only three in the menu. What I am saying is that you don't need to change ihka for that.
09-04-2024, 19:31 PM,
i totally agree with you but i haven t seen that line in non LCI IHKA.

OP should post here both TRC from CIC and IHKA, i will modify them and return

don t know the lines by hearth
12-04-2024, 20:46 PM,
I'll get the TRC files; as The CaT says, I have the five level intensity on AUTO on my IHKA as I retrofitted an LCI one to the car..
12-04-2024, 22:04 PM,
i have always had only 3 in the auto popup on the cic of e90.

can you show pictures with the 5?
12-04-2024, 22:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2024, 22:17 PM by thecarfixer.)
Sorry, I was not clear, I have the five levels on the actual IHKA display. The auto popup on CIC doesn't work (even when I configure the auto popup option in the CIC). I couldn't find anything relate to that setting in the IHKA TRC..
12-04-2024, 22:45 PM,
ok,

code for 3, it will work