Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Launch for motorcycles
22-05-2024, 15:57 PM,
Launch for motorcycles
Hi there!
I need a diagnostic tool for motorcycles to read faults, reset services, and perform coding. 
For BMW, I currently use ISTA and ICOM. 
Thank you!
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2024, 20:16 PM,
RE: Launch for motorcycles
Launch covers Ducati,Polaris,Indian,Victory,Yamaha,Harley,Honda,Suzuki,BMW si Kavasaki + demo for moto and that it is all.

If you think i helped you please do take 1 second and press THANKS button thumbsup
[+] 1 user says Thank You to justdiag for this post
23-05-2024, 16:05 PM,
(22-05-2024, 20:16 PM)justdiag Wrote:  Launch covers Ducati,Polaris,Indian,Victory,Yamaha,Harley,Honda,Suzuki,BMW si Kavasaki + demo for moto and that it is all.

Thank you for your advice. I have the Launch (China) diagnostic tool for the car, but it doesn't support motorcycles.
23-05-2024, 16:30 PM,
yes it does cover just depends where you have it activated and witch model of device u have.

If you think i helped you please do take 1 second and press THANKS button thumbsup
23-05-2024, 18:40 PM,
But on BMW it does only work if you have a 16 PIN diagnostic port
23-05-2024, 19:12 PM,
No one said that will work out of the box, of course on all non standard obd2 ports you will need adapters witch is the case in all multi-brand tools smile

24-05-2024, 11:30 AM,
(23-05-2024, 16:30 PM)justdiag Wrote:  yes it does cover just depends where you have it activated and witch model of device u have.

I have X431 PRO ELITE if it says something. Of course, I need a special connector to OBD for each vehicle.
I'm searching for a motorcycle-only launch event. I spotted some in China.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
2Moto Universal Tool for Motorcycles Bioxyd 7 8,634 12-06-2015, 18:23 PM
Last Post: antonypaul