CarTechnoloGY

Full Version: Scania r seies headlamp.p upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I'm putting twin headlamps on an r series it had the old 4 seies ones on it I've molded the loom but when main beam is on headlamps go off is there a way around this I think it's the coordinator that's shutting it down they come back on when I turn off the main beam
(26-01-2023, 17:43 PM) nutsman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone I'm putting twin headlamps on an r series it had the old 4 seies ones on it I've molded the loom but when main beam is on headlamps go off is there a way around this I think it's the coordinator that's shutting it down they come back on when I turn off the main beam

I don't know if I understood correctly, but if you are installing r-series xenon headlights on 4-series, you need to change the headlight relay as in the photo
(26-01-2023, 20:23 PM)sisco Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-01-2023, 17:43 PM) nutsman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone I'm putting twin headlamps on an r series it had the old 4 seies ones on it I've molded the loom but when main beam is on headlamps go off is there a way around this I think it's the coordinator that's shutting it down they come back on when I turn off the main beam

I don't know if I understood correctly, but if you are installing r-series xenon headlights on 4-series, you need to change the headlight relay as in the photo

Where is that located is it rp3 vis relay
(26-01-2023, 21:51 PM) nutsman Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-01-2023, 20:23 PM)sisco Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is that located is it rp3 vis relay
here are 2 pictures, but to be sure you don't make a mistake, put the chassis number here