CarTechnoloGY
VCDS 17.8.1 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: VCDS 17.8.1 MULTILANGUAGE FULL (/showthread.php?tid=26509)

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - allop - 02-10-2017

(01-10-2017, 17:15 PM)b0gdi Wrote:  
(29-09-2017, 15:18 PM)b0gdi Wrote:  
(29-09-2017, 15:03 PM)allop Wrote:  What vid pid has your interface?
Use Mprog to write ftdi_mprog_BMBL.ept
it has the folowing USB\VID_0403&PID_FA20&REV_0400

Hello again, i flashed the ftdi with the ftdi_mprog_BMBL.ept. I connected the interface to USB and 12V and now HWType says:
FW Version : 1.79
HW Version : 0x44
Identification : OD<
When I try to write the new firmware with vagcom_eewrite it says "Not in bootloader mode". Does it mean that i need to program it with external programmer? Thanks

Yes!

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - pepeEL - 04-10-2017

Hi all
Please verify it because probably THIS VERSION from this thread stop working. From yesterday my VCDS stop working and show UNREGISTERED. I run it from VCDSLoader but not working. I tested also on other PC and it is the same. Probably liceence is blocked. sad

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - rch11 - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 06:35 AM)pepeEL Wrote:  Hi all
Please verify it because probably THIS VERSION from this thread stop working. From yesterday my VCDS stop working and show UNREGISTERED. I run it from VCDSLoader but not working. I tested also on other PC and it is the same. Probably liceence is blocked. sad
Reinstall the program and reprogram the interface.
INTERNET OFF

I reinstalled software and programm the interface.
Internet has OFF. But VCDSLoader internet can be ON.

To yesterday i use it with internet ON and OFF and alle works ok. Today stop working on all PC.

Ok i reinstall again program VCDS with before internet OFF. Then copy VCDSLoader and run. Now Licence is valid. But How i can block internet for all VCDS ? Because sometime internet on Notebook is need...
To yesterday VCDS with patch works OK with internet. Probably now is add to blacklist.

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - pica14 - 04-10-2017

I think what the serials it is in black list ,for more security it is internet off

But author of this patch write that internet can be enable.
In real show that can not be enable.

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - DTech - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 14:47 PM)pepeEL Wrote:  But author of this patch write that internet can be enable.
In real show that can not be enable.

Do you remember when "the author" said that? At what date?
Because at that time it was not blacklisted, now probably is because it got public and the funny thing is even the chinese use it now rofl

Block rt-usb dll and vcds.exe or vcds.exel in your firewall and try with internet on, if that is so important for you.
I think you should be glad that you have latest program for free and also repair solution for free, with and without any programmers.

P.S. From your 17 posts what is your contribution to this forum and it's users? I see 0 at this point, just complains.

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - papito56 - 04-10-2017

HI: After updating I receive this feedback (USB library version 03.02.07
USB Drive Versions 02.10.00
Interface: not found! On each USB port! What could they do to get started?sad

Hi, Problem solved ....Read DTech's advicehandshake

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - andreamap - 05-10-2017

Hello, I have firmware 1.92 on my VCDS clone cable.
How can I update it?
Cause If I use Vagcom_eewrite it says "not in bootloader mode".
How can I fix this?
Thanks

RE: VCDS 17.8 MULTILANGUAGE FULL - ninja_zx11 - 06-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 21:39 PM)andreamap Wrote:  Hello, I have firmware 1.92 on my VCDS clone cable.
How can I update it?
Cause If I use Vagcom_eewrite it says "not in bootloader mode".
How can I fix this?
Thanks

You need to use Atmega programmer to program your Atmega(provided your VCDS cable is programmable).You can use any available hardware and software to program it using programing pins inside your cable.
I used USBASP as a hardware and progisp as a software to program mine.Instructions,files and software is available in this thread.You just need to get USBASP.