CarTechnoloGY
FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=17669)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - ROD-BENDERS - 05-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 14:51 PM)kmgarage Wrote:  Hi can you help to make immo off vw siroco edc17cp14

here your immo off csok

idea

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - achraf - 05-10-2017

Try again your file

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - bekiyu - 13-10-2017

Hi can you help to make immo off on Peugeot 207, 1.4 , Bosch MEV 17.4
... thx in advance

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - ROD-BENDERS - 13-10-2017

(13-10-2017, 07:52 AM)bekiyu Wrote:  Hi can you help to make immo off on Peugeot 207, 1.4 , Bosch MEV 17.4
... thx in advance

immo off no checks

cheers

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - fil1234 - 14-10-2017

Junnior checksum-ok from rod-benders off file

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - bekiyu - 15-10-2017

Dear ROD-BENDERS,

Thank you for your effort and helping, After putting your file to the ecu the car start and drive ok , but after 20-30 min in stand by, the ecu become again in lock out , no start , no crank, no communication with Diagbox , write again the file to ecu, car can start, but same problem after a few locking and unlocking or waiting 20-30 min.
Can you check for me again?
Thanks in advanced
BR
bekiyu

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - ROD-BENDERS - 15-10-2017

(15-10-2017, 10:13 AM)bekiyu Wrote:  Dear ROD-BENDERS,

Thank you for your effort and helping, After putting your file to the ecu the car start and drive ok , but after 20-30 min in stand by, the ecu become again in lock out , no start , no crank, no communication with Diagbox , write again the file to ecu, car can start, but same problem after a few locking and unlocking or waiting 20-30 min.
Can you check for me again?
Thanks in advanced
BR
bekiyu

This is new, file is being re written by the car so no use.

if you post eprom from old ecu and new ecu I can change the pin in the new ecu to match your car smile

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - bekiyu - 15-10-2017

Dear ROD-BENDERS,

Sorry for my misunderstanding,i am newbie i used the same ecu, i dont change the ecu.
The problem on the beginning was that the ecu dont response to BSI, and ECU going in to locked status,no start , no crank, no communication with Diagbox,dont have possibility to clear the DTC in ECU.
I check the connection, connectors wires, and i try to solve the issue with immo off.
I write your modified immo off file (with galleto) in ECU, and after that i can start the car with programmed key, and with other key wich is not added in BSI, without any problem.
.. more than one hour i drive the car, without any problem.
Stopped the car, and after 20-30 min(everything is switched off, the key taked out) the ecu is again in locked status.
Sorry for my wery long explanation.
This is Peugeot 207 SW 1.4, 8FS engine,
Bosch MEV17.4 ECU 0 261 S04 008 and
Valeo BSI 2004 P07-00 9663798380
If you can , please help me to understand and to solve this issue.
Thank you in advanced
Best regards

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - ROD-BENDERS - 16-10-2017

(15-10-2017, 18:29 PM)bekiyu Wrote:  Dear ROD-BENDERS,

Sorry for my misunderstanding,i am newbie i used the same ecu, i dont change the ecu.
The problem on the beginning was that the ecu dont response to BSI, and ECU going in to locked status,no start , no crank, no communication with Diagbox,dont have possibility to clear the DTC in ECU.
I check the connection, connectors wires, and i try to solve the issue with immo off.
I write your modified immo off file (with galleto) in ECU, and after that i can start the car with programmed key, and with other key wich is not added in BSI, without any problem.
.. more than one hour i drive the car, without any problem.
Stopped the car, and after 20-30 min(everything is switched off, the key taked out) the ecu is again in locked status.
Sorry for my wery long explanation.
This is Peugeot 207 SW 1.4, 8FS engine,
Bosch MEV17.4 ECU 0 261 S04 008 and
Valeo BSI 2004 P07-00 9663798380
If you can , please help me to understand and to solve this issue.
Thank you in advanced
Best regards

PROBLEM IS ECU, GET NEW ECU AND POST BOTH EPROMS nod

immo off v2

RE: FREE immo off edc17 CORRECTION SERVICE ONLINE!!! - bekiyu - 16-10-2017

Hello ROD-BENDERS,
I find new (second hand) ECU, but this is MEV17.4.2, not MEV17.4
ECU+BSI +Immo ant+KEYS in one pack.
Can i used this ecu for repleace the existing one?

thanks