CarTechnoloGY
06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=11623)

06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 27-11-2015

Have a 06 lucerne. It has a hc9s12h128vfv processor on board
!noone know connection points on board power ground bkgd reset and such. I'm lost on this one

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - Clusters - 27-11-2015

Picture of the rear of the board might help. Has it got 6 pads on the back for BDM connections?

When and if you do read the processor and you can't transfer the file to your computer you can enter the info into a hex editor manually then upload the file here and someone can help you with the calculation.

Last time I tried to explain this to you, you couldn't grasp it so here is a pic that might help you understand. Yes it's a bit of work, but you will have the file on your computer and be able to upload it.

Also info on reading 9S12 processors on a lot of different dashes when you don't have instructions. All you have to do is identify which pad is ground and the rest are easy to figure out.

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 04-12-2015

Ok so I did had have 6 point connection spot. When connected I get it to read as 9s12 4k. In digi but I get all ff. For display what am I dowing wrong
Can digi clone just not read it

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - Clusters - 04-12-2015

No idea what you're doing wrong, I have read plenty of 9S12 processors on GM clusters with digi with no problem.

Verify correct orientation of pads and wiring on ST 48:

7 white
13 brown
17 green
18 yellow

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 05-12-2015

Ya I got it to work thanks I used st48 it calcs out like a Buick allure. Xmodder on hereach helped me out. Thanks ks thou

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - Clusters - 05-12-2015

So how about post a pic of the connections on the board to share with others in the future, and maybe a click on the thanks button?

think

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 07-12-2015

Well your as always corky attitude was not very helpful as always. So thanks for telling me I was doing something wrong and being a dickhead about it. I did give credit to xmodder who helped me. I will be posting the pictures here when I figure out what format I have so them in I can't upload from my phone

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - Clusters - 07-12-2015

I was trying to be helpful, and not a dickhead in the least.

Next time you can figure it out for yourself with an attitude like that.

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 07-12-2015

I understand your a old schooler an new people annoy your when you're make brain.exercise hex converter comments
That's being a dick. I know how to use a hex converter I hand Calc half the stuff I do. Your arrogant regardless. I will I usually do. And I don't have a bad attitude. I've never had a problem with a single other person on this board and it's not the first time u usually have something smart ass to say to go along with your advice which is sometimes helpful. If you're don't want to help its not a problem. I didn't post Buick lucerne clusters need your help. If you're were going to be rude there was no need for your to even comment

RE: 06 Buick lucerne 9s12h128vfv. Any ideas for connection points on board anyone? - proaudio - 10-12-2015

Here is a picture and instruction for buick lucerne by handcalc with iprog
dont as buick allure with 9s12