CarTechnoloGY
CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - domelec - 05-04-2017

Via is there for a reason so its connected to somewhere
if you cant see a trace from other side of the via then the trace will be in side the pcb (multilayer pcb)

hense why we say cut trace and wire a switch in place instead of lifting pin 55 (easier to do)

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - dil6222 - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 15:42 PM)domelec Wrote:  Via is there for a reason so its connected to somewhere
if you cant see a trace from other side of the via then the trace will be in side the pcb (multilayer pcb)

hense why we say cut trace and wire a switch in place instead of lifting pin 55 (easier to do)

Exactly smile

Help i havve erour when i want to read dash - osprog - 05-04-2017

My i bought my carprog from china with 8.21 so this is my first test i waant to read dash from dacia logan 2013 car prog give me erour

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - dob12 - 05-04-2017

If it is not connected to GND like in another Carprog(is not ,I checked the multimeter)
That's where it's connected?
it is only for reset the processor

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Enabled - 07-04-2017

I checked with multimeter, and that pin I circled is not connected to ground, or anything else that I could find.

I checked against the ground from DB25, and ground from various points around the board, including the mini USB direct ground.

I will try using the hole to solder for Atmel erase, without lifting or cutting. Hope it works.

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - darek_naprawa - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 19:56 PM)Enabled Wrote:  I checked with multimeter, and that pin I circled is not connected to ground, or anything else that I could find.

I checked against the ground from DB25, and ground from various points around the board, including the mini USB direct ground.

I will try using the hole to solder for Atmel erase, without lifting or cutting. Hope it works.
That's how it works.

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - dil6222 - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 19:56 PM)Enabled Wrote:  I checked with multimeter, and that pin I circled is not connected to ground, or anything else that I could find.

Lovely let us know how you get on will be helpful if don't need to lift pin smile

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Enabled - 07-04-2017

.. what's the worst that can happen? biggrin

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Clusters - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 23:10 PM)Enabled Wrote:  .. what's the worst that can happen? biggrin
You might need some of this.... rolling

[Image: Smokekit2.jpg]

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - domelec - 08-04-2017

Thats good lololol