CarTechnoloGY
CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - fisekovic - 21-12-2015

(21-12-2015, 21:56 PM)DashPro Wrote:  You know your tool is piece of shit when you have to buy another tool to reflash the tool you just bought so you can use thethe tool like it should

I guess most of people buying carprog already have jtag , if you want all working functions you should really buy original full version of carprog and stop whining about some chinese clone tool functions....

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - DashPro - 22-12-2015

No one said you had to read this post so if there too much whining for you feel free to visit another post
thanks to everyone on here who helped with any contributions

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - rs@chip - 22-12-2015

Hello mate..download (carprog proyect) on link and use bin+lib from my post..for lpt you can buy adaptor or you can built your oun(look on pictures)

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - fisekovic - 22-12-2015

(22-12-2015, 06:16 AM)DashPro Wrote:  No one said you had to read this post so if there too much whining for you feel free to visit another post
thanks to everyone on here who helped with any contributions

I read becouse you are asking for help but it seems you just cant figure out there is difference between carprog that you payed 60 EUR and carprog that costs 1200 EUR or more.

Carprog clone can do much FOR THAT PRICE with simple modification that looks you just can't do it no matter how easy it is....

Regards

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - DashPro - 22-12-2015

Whatever thanks for being a dick. 600 views an no matter what one person has to be a dick

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - fisekovic - 22-12-2015

(22-12-2015, 16:30 PM)DashPro Wrote:  Whatever thanks for being a dick. 600 views an no matter what one person has to be a dick

Lol smile don't get angry, i just wanted to help and try to explain that for 50 eur tool it is not that bad tool to have. You can't expect all functions from original to work withot problems but with small modiciations change few resistors or crystal maybe and buy 4 of these solder them and you can use it quite well

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - dil6222 - 24-12-2015

(22-12-2015, 10:30 AM)alex.eobd2 Wrote:  Hello mate..download (carprog proyect) on link and use bin+lib from my post..for lpt you can buy adaptor or you can built your oun(look on pictures)

smile lovely that's easy enough just a DSUB 25PIN connector with resistors just like carprog A9 TEST adapter which you can also build yourself.

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - bouizanne - 27-12-2015

Hi friends , someone can help me to restore my AT88SC thanks by advance

RE: Carprog Clone Is a Useless turd.... anyone have anything to make it not stink so bad - AutoExe3219 - 16-06-2016

(27-12-2015, 12:01 PM)bouizanne Wrote:  Hi friends , someone can help me to restore my AT88SC thanks by advance
this is at88sc.bin, unchecked

CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - frank194 - 05-11-2016

Hello guys

I have buyed a CarProg 8.21 version and need to register the program but don have the hardware key generator...

Anyone have it here? Or i could post the hardware and someone generate it.

If anyone need the software i could share.

Regards