CarTechnoloGY
CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! (/showthread.php?tid=12004)

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - spanaz1 - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 15:16 PM)dil6222 Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 13:21 PM)spanaz1 Wrote:  My wires are measuring 37cm, am going to try cutting them short to 30cm, then I will try with resistors if it don't work I will try to remove them.
dl6222 can you please provide with the correct diagram and port settings? I will really appreciate. Thanks guys

Yes I'll find everything and add into this post shortly smile

Here we go i might be wrong but I'm sure 15-20 is max for cable length

The other 2 pictures in zip are of my custom wiggler so you can just plug carprog to lpt port to port just solder connection wires tms TDI etc to the blank lpt port pins on back of carprog like this (see below ) it follows the normal connections of carprog to lpt with JTAG wiggler but in circuit board fashion so a lot easier smile

Then make a reset switch circuit for pin55 then you never even have to open carprog again when programming.

thanks again the carprog is alive, I minimise the length of the wires and the programming went smoothly, now am doing the above mods to my device.
congratscongratscongratsrock

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - dil6222 - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 17:02 PM)spanaz1 Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 15:16 PM)dil6222 Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 13:21 PM)spanaz1 Wrote:  My wires are measuring 37cm, am going to try cutting them short to 30cm, then I will try with resistors if it don't work I will try to remove them.
dl6222 can you please provide with the correct diagram and port settings? I will really appreciate. Thanks guys

Yes I'll find everything and add into this post shortly smile

Here we go i might be wrong but I'm sure 15-20 is max for cable length

The other 2 pictures in zip are of my custom wiggler so you can just plug carprog to lpt port to port just solder connection wires tms TDI etc to the blank lpt port pins on back of carprog like this (see below ) it follows the normal connections of carprog to lpt with JTAG wiggler but in circuit board fashion so a lot easier smile

Then make a reset switch circuit for pin55 then you never even have to open carprog again when programming.

thanks again the carprog is alive, I minimise the length of the wires and the programming went smoothly, now am doing the above mods to my device.
congratscongratscongratsrock

Brilliant glad you got it all sorted and I could be of help hopefully you manage to get xprog sorted also smile

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - spanaz1 - 02-02-2018

Yes! I will definitely get my xprog back tomorrow.

CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - zix1 - 07-02-2018

Yesterday i tried the repair function from Carprog for 2j74Y.

After first attempt I got write error.
Second attempt says MCU flash is damaged. (Maybe because of first attempt). after that flash was written successfully.

But my question is if carprog touches eeprom data. Because in the loading line it say for half a sec. „Write eeprom“.
If eeprom is damaged, would mileage be wrong?

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - theutzu84 - 08-02-2018

07D56-D08AA-F1006-AA06D

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - billarisa - 08-02-2018

(08-02-2018, 17:26 PM)theutzu84 Wrote:  07D56-D08AA-F1006-AA06D

KF7CF52CVFHJPTNR5RL7NX37RYVPZAVZY5GEHG66NRFZDFGHQ2RREPYFMYQSRYLX26RLWWZT

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - domelec - 08-02-2018

Are you for real?
i ask if you have read the rules and all you do is repost the same thing
no answer just a code and not even bothered to ask can anyone do...

we all know what the code is for etc but come on, least go read the forum rules and bloody introduce yourself to the forum in the correct place first before posting anywhere else.
also like i said its not exactly nice just to post a code expecting someone just to generate activation for it

oh well you got your code now sad shame really because you needed to learn but hey ho

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - 23Andi23 - 08-02-2018

(07-02-2018, 10:19 AM)zix1 Wrote:  Yesterday i tried the repair function from Carprog for 2j74Y.

After first attempt I got write error.
Second attempt says MCU flash is damaged. (Maybe because of first attempt). after that flash was written successfully.

But my question is if carprog touches eeprom data. Because in the loading line it say for half a sec. „Write eeprom“.
If eeprom is damaged, would mileage be wrong?

Immo and mileage is in hc912 not in hc08

CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - zix1 - 08-02-2018

So what is in hc08 eeprom then? :O

RE: CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! - 23Andi23 - 08-02-2018

Needles, light .....if 2j74y is damaged you can have different faults backlight not work needles work wrong dash not turn on or flashes on ignition on .....

Look in ->LINK<- this i fixed by new hc08 programmed by carprog