CarTechnoloGY
Rheingold v3.41 - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Rheingold v3.41 (/showthread.php?tid=1978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rheingold v3.41 - sev45 - 26-01-2014

Greetings from Russia
Hi all, add a reference to the Assembly without the license file. Just immediately after the installation, copy the file "dll". The file sharing mega go through chrome or Firefox, good luck.

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - autoraedarum - 26-01-2014

Do you know what languages

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - sev45 - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 08:00 AM)chli1976 Wrote:  Do you know what languages

English, German, Russian

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - hulahans - 26-01-2014

Thanks for uploading, is this a patched Version or is it possible to use .dll from other Versions?

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - sev45 - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 14:04 PM)hulahans Wrote:  Thanks for uploading, is this a patched Version or is it possible to use .dll from other Versions?
This is patched version with private dll.

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - baikerr36 - 28-01-2014

Very nice tool!!!! All works!!!!!!!

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - tinkerman - 28-01-2014

Hi, I appreciate sharing of this program. I've installed it and copied over the 'License.xml' and 'RheingoldCoreFramework.dll' files as advised in the 'readme' text.

The problem is that I'm encountering a 'License Informationen' window. The first one asks for Name, E-Mail, and Comment. The next window displays a long 'Key' with a greyed out 'Send via Email'. There is also another window underneath for 'License'. I cannot proceed further.

I've not encountered this with an earlier version. How can I get around this issue? Thanks.

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - RvyKfvCt - 28-01-2014

When you installed program copied only 'RheingoldCoreFramework.dll' file as advised in the 'readme'.
then start the program and encountering a 'License Informationen' window.
shutdown program and copied 'License.xml'

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - tinkerman - 28-01-2014

(28-01-2014, 22:37 PM)RvyKfvCt Wrote:  When you installed program copied only 'RheingoldCoreFramework.dll' file as advised in the 'readme'.
then start the program and encountering a 'License Informationen' window.
shutdown program and copied 'License.xml'

I appreciate your effort to help. Here is what the 'readme' mentioned:

"install "Standard_Tools_Setup 2.12" , install BMWRheingoldISTA3.msi ,
then copy contents of "Rheingold 3.41" to X:\rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release\"

Therefore, after the program completed installing, I copied both files ('License.xml' AND 'RheingoldCoreFramework.dll') into the mentioned directory. Are you suggesting that, the files need to be copied in sequence one at a time while running the program in between? Clarification would be much appreciated.

RE: Rheingold v3.41 - beemerboy88 - 29-01-2014

(28-01-2014, 22:49 PM)tinkerman Wrote:  I appreciate your effort to help. Here is what the 'readme' mentioned:

"install "Standard_Tools_Setup 2.12" , install BMWRheingoldISTA3.msi ,
then copy contents of "Rheingold 3.41" to X:\rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release\"

Therefore, after the program completed installing, I copied both files ('License.xml' AND 'RheingoldCoreFramework.dll') into the mentioned directory. Are you suggesting that, the files need to be copied in sequence one at a time while running the program in between? Clarification would be much appreciated.

This is what worked for me first time:

1. install Rheingold.
2. copy patched rheingoldcoreframework.dll file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release. Overwrite the existing file.
3. start Rheingold. License message will appear.
4. Shutdown Rheingold and copy license.xml to C:\Program Files (x86)\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release
5. Start Rheingold. It should now work ok.