CarTechnoloGY
Fgtech v51 help - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CHIPTUNING (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Fgtech v51 help (/showthread.php?tid=2066)

Pages: 1 2

Fgtech v51 help - autorepair - 28-01-2014

Can not open software on fgtech china clone seller tells me to download there operating system windows xp so i can open software i do have new xp instalation and all drivers instaled driver said usbfgtach driver under usb devices is there a fix for this i think have tryed every thing i found can someone help with working v51 fgtech gelloto 2 thanks

RE: Fgtech v51 help - mexanico1971 - 30-01-2014

Are you power up good the Fgt ?!
did you write , the ftdi width the 2 files ?!

BR

RE: Fgtech v51 help - autorepair - 30-01-2014

(30-01-2014, 02:02 AM)mexanico1971 Wrote:  Are you power up good the Fgt ?!
did you write , the ftdi width the 2 files ?!

BR

yes i did even had seller on teamviewer and thay keep telling me i need other operating system i am running xp pro with fresh install on a cf30 toughbook had trouble with drivers got that sorted just software will not open seller wants me to download there operating system but i think it is full of virases thanks

RE: Fgtech v51 help - meroteki - 30-01-2014

Hi you have good laptop ? or pc?
have 2gb ram and good processor?
you write eepron in you galletto ?
have usb fix tool ?

regards

RE: Fgtech v51 help - autorepair - 30-01-2014

Yes cf30 1.99 gig ram cintreno duo prosesor did the usb fix still no go thanks

RE: Fgtech v51 help - mexanico1971 - 31-01-2014

Something is wrong !
does the Mprog and V3 writer see the FGT2 ?!
that soft open in all OS that I know !
open the device and check the solder joint"s !
change USB cable !
there are nothing to do width virus !
that sw use dongle or not ??!

RE: Fgtech v51 help - ianautotech - 31-01-2014

Hello i have a v53 china clone, i have all the ghost image installed but when i have all my dongle and interface connected via usb i get an error message coming up saying make renewal with fgtech download.... i have used the usb fixes but still dont the program to start , all the youtube videos show theres starting up after but mine wont, i have checked both the driver and dongle in device manager and they appear to be recognised all okay, could someone please help me with this as ive been at it for months please, it would be appreciated so much

RE: Fgtech v51 help - autorepair - 31-01-2014

Drivers see fgtech driver i do not have dongle i bought a fgtech and a zedbull mini and thay bouth dont conect properly i have been working on this for 2 weeks and have got no were i think i got stung thanks

RE: Fgtech v51 help - mexanico1971 - 01-02-2014

(31-01-2014, 03:33 AM)autorepair Wrote:  Drivers see fgtech driver i do not have dongle i bought a fgtech and a zedbull mini and thay bouth dont conect properly i have been working on this for 2 weeks and have got no were i think i got stung thanks

you got connect 12volt to the FGT2 !
uninstall all fgt2 drivers !
un-plug / plug the usb cable !
choose in the box ! "" I will select the drivers to install "
flash FTDI width Mprog and V3 !!

if don"t work ask you money back !
good luck !

RE: Fgtech v51 help - autorepair - 04-02-2014

Now this thing asks for name and code how to get hardware id ?