CarTechnoloGY
Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? (/showthread.php?tid=21585)

Pages: 1 2

Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - jaco_ma - 05-02-2017

Very good.

I would like to code as far as possible to fold the mirrors from the remote, even though the warning is on (the four turn signals).

I know this is possible with Carly, but I would like to know the code to run it with Esys.

Thanks and regards.

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - acolt - 05-02-2017

Chasis? folding mirrors available?

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - jaco_ma - 08-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 15:47 PM)acolt Wrote:  Chasis? folding mirrors available?

I forgot to mention that it is an F30 and yes, I have folding mirrors.

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - Almaretto - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 07:59 AM)jaco_ma Wrote:  I forgot to mention that it is an F30 and yes, I have folding mirrors.

That is one of the most common coded options and included on every Cheat Sheet as well as in Launcher Cheat Codes.

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - masa52 - 08-02-2017

Keep holding the lock button for few second and mirror will close

(08-02-2017, 10:00 AM)masa52 Wrote:  Keep holding the lock button for few second and mirror will close

Thanks for your help.

This is the usual way of operating, but this function is not performed if the emergency lights (four flashing) are activated. That's what I'd like to get ...

(08-02-2017, 08:25 AM)Almaretto Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 07:59 AM)jaco_ma Wrote:  I forgot to mention that it is an F30 and yes, I have folding mirrors.

That is one of the most common coded options and included on every Cheat Sheet as well as in Launcher Cheat Codes.

It is true that the folding of the mirrors is easy to find its codification, it is more, in my case came active factory.

What the car does not do is fold them if the 4 warning signs are active. That is what I would like to achieve.

A greeting.

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - acolt - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 12:20 PM)jaco_ma Wrote:  

(08-02-2017, 10:00 AM)masa52 Wrote:  Keep holding the lock button for few second and mirror will close

Thanks for your help.

This is the usual way of operating, but this function is not performed if the emergency lights (four flashing) are activated. That's what I'd like to get ...

got to fem modeule and search for beiklappen

you need esys look for the soluton from tokenmaster

(08-02-2017, 12:23 PM)acolt Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 12:20 PM)jaco_ma Wrote:  

Thanks for your help.

got to fem modeule and search for beiklappen

you need esys look for the soluton from tokenmaster

The truth is that I was giving up, so I asked for help here.

I have reviewed the entire FEM file of my car repeatedly and I have not seen anything. I also have not found anything in the TokenMastesr scripts of my Easys.

I know that coding is possible, since I read that Carly does, but I do not have Carly.

If you have a partner and you have the folding comfort of the mirrors with the indicators in operation, if you can please share your FEM file, I could compare it with mine and find out the coding.

RE: Coding folded rearview mirrors with flashing lights? - Deimis - 08-02-2017

FEM_BODY 3053 KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB aktiv nicht aktiv Open Windows/Fold Mirrors when holding Unlock on Key Fob
FEM_BODY 3053 KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB aktiv nicht_aktiv Close Windows/Fold Mirrors when holding lock on Key Fob.
FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv nicht_aktiv Unfold Mirrors on vehicle unlock via Key Fob or Comfort Access
FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv nicht_aktiv Fold Mirrors when holding lock on Key Fob or Comfort Access

(08-02-2017, 14:27 PM)Deimis Wrote:  FEM_BODY 3053 KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB aktiv nicht aktiv Open Windows/Fold Mirrors when holding Unlock on Key Fob
FEM_BODY 3053 KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB aktiv nicht_aktiv Close Windows/Fold Mirrors when holding lock on Key Fob.
FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv nicht_aktiv Unfold Mirrors on vehicle unlock via Key Fob or Comfort Access
FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN aktiv nicht_aktiv Fold Mirrors when holding lock on Key Fob or Comfort Access

Thank you.

Those options already have them codified, I even changed the speed at which they open automatically and also the maximum speed at which they are folded ...

What I can not do is that they are folded from the control when the warning of the emergency indicators is working.

[Image: Car-Dashboard-Dash-Warning-Lights-Alert-...h-Trim.jpg]