CarTechnoloGY
BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS (/showthread.php?tid=23198)

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - drimau - 10-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 08:55 AM)driver543 Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 07:59 AM)kristikapa Wrote:  Was it working before? Why you used the USB patcher if navigation was not greyed out?

Now you will have to load certificates and modified fsc for your car using esys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yes it was working before, but i was following the instructions as discribed at the first post and the attached Manual.

i tried it as described at the Manual "SWT-Patcher – A guide how-to", but it does not work.

for example: if i click on Check FSC Status, it does not fill out the Parameters like diagnistic address or Base Variant.
Should i put in those values manually?

Next time before you mess-up your CIC, back-up the follwing files:

/mnt/hddebug/data01
/mnt/hddebug/data02
/mnt/hddebug/data03
/mnt/HBpersistence/normal/generalPersistencyData_DiagnosticSWTController
/mnt/HBpersistence/fcert
/mnt/HBpersistence/rcert
/mnt/HBpersistence/scert

All activation files e.g. 001B0001.swt (Acctually is a blank file. You can create it on your own).

IF ANYTHING goes wrong, just copy back these files to their respective location. Everything will be in order. If you change your VIN, change it back to its original vin.

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - razzzvan - 11-07-2017

The download links in the first post don't work anymore.
Any ideea where can I download the files ?

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - SweetBMW - 11-07-2017

See attached files.

under

Link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 210 times
Size: 184 bytes

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - Mrg0721 - 12-07-2017

Question for you gurus out there...

I retrofitted a CIC into one of my vehicles and after breaking my head I think I finally patched the CIC correctly using Intel123's patcher. Navigation is no longer greyed out, I can select it now but it asks for an FSC Code as soon as I select it, maps does not come out. I don't know what version of maps the CIC previously had.

Do I just proceed by sticking in the USB as if I'm updating maps with a newly generated FSC code?

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - kristikapa - 12-07-2017

You need to generate fsc code for maps based on 1b certificate you uploaded before

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - Mrg0721 - 12-07-2017

I didn't upload anything to it before and I don't know what version of maps was in there. The unit comes from another vehicle

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - SweetBMW - 13-07-2017

If you used the patcher, the unit is now blank, you need to storesigcert, check it, and then upload each fsc file, 1b, 17 and 19. Then generate a lifetime FSC from the 1b file in the unit.

After pressing navigation and enter fsc it will start no matter what map is on the unit. or you can put in usb and update as usual with your generated lifetime code.

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - sebastianfernandes - 13-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 23:55 PM)Mrg0721 Wrote:  I didn't upload anything to it before and I don't know what version of maps was in there. The unit comes from another vehicle

What he meant was that you patched the headunit right with intel123 patch? so you loaded 1b from fsc template for your vin. generate map code from that 1b you loaded on the headhunt for the map update fsc. just go ahead and install latest maps with the generated fsc from 1b.

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - Mrg0721 - 13-07-2017

Ah i see. Will do and report back. Thanks everyone

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - kristikapa - 13-07-2017

Hello.

I have a japan import CIC fitted with emulator. Is it possible to use Europe maps? I am trying to generate map code using 1b but generator but is saying the file is invalid. Anyone can give me an idea?

Thanks.