CarTechnoloGY
BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS (/showthread.php?tid=23198)

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - sebastianfernandes - 20-10-2017

(20-10-2017, 07:49 AM)syrus Wrote:  I have an issue...

All FSCs are accecpted, but when i load the 20 digit FSC in Idrive, the update begins and after restar of CIC, the Navigation is greyed out again ...

Doas anyone know why, or solve the issue?

Check vin on the cic.. Or use command writedatabyindentifiervin and input your full vin there..

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - deler - 20-10-2017

Hello,

1st thank you for such nice work.
I am connecting without any problem to the car. But when I am trying to read Status using FSTool (GET_STATUS) it fails with an error 2020, can any one help me to solve this problem?

thank you in advance

BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - syrus - 20-10-2017

The vin is the roght one from the car - and can re-write it - but the result is the same!
Sfter reboot of the cic the navigation is available for 2 seconds, then it will be greyed out

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - sebastianfernandes - 20-10-2017

(20-10-2017, 12:10 PM)syrus Wrote:  The vin is the roght one from the car - and can re-write it - but the result is the same!
Sfter reboot of the cic the navigation is available for 2 seconds, then it will be greyed out

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

By any chance your cic was previously activated by script?

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - duckdonald - 20-10-2017

Try to eliminate fsc x28,
restart the cic, and reenter the map code from idrive.

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - deler - 21-10-2017

I still have the problem with the error 2020 any info?

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - hero3838 - 22-10-2017

Today i tried swtptachv2 :
first tried i formated my usb stick with fat32 and copied insıde copie_scr file and insert glowe box usb nothinks happent and tried format and copied than scren gone and reboot cic after i connected e-sys and followed instruction checked fsc (attacehed photo)and coding page read fa and svt from car than go to expert mode and choosied FSC-EXTEND, done WriteDataByIdentifierVin pressed right arrow button i writed my long vin 17 digits than pressed start but have error 'please enter a diagnostic address and a Base Variant first (G098) '(attached photo).

what is the problem after i tried many time patch again but nothing happands.

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - hero3838 - 22-10-2017

Please some one help to me for this issue

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - hojo29 - 22-10-2017

(22-10-2017, 13:38 PM)hero3838 Wrote:  Today i tried swtptachv2 :
first tried i formated my usb stick with fat32 and copied insıde copie_scr file and insert glowe box usb nothinks happent and tried format and copied than scren gone and reboot cic after i connected e-sys and followed instruction checked fsc (attacehed photo)and coding page read fa and svt from car than go to expert mode and choosied FSC-EXTEND, done WriteDataByIdentifierVin pressed right arrow button i writed my long vin 17 digits than pressed start but have error 'please enter a diagnostic address and a Base Variant first (G098) '(attached photo).

what is the problem after i tried many time patch again but nothing happands.

Here must first the address purely 0x63 and then one writes the VIN

RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS - hero3838 - 23-10-2017

Solved problem special thanks to dArthur90 and also Intel123 for patcher solution

problem solved manuel entried diag. adress..
and now activet and updated 2018-1