CarTechnoloGY
Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 (/showthread.php?tid=24211)

Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - BMWS1000RR - 11-05-2017

I just purchased a used chinese Key Cutter device. It is called the AutoMatic V8/X6 . the database is short some key data. Does someone have the PC updates that were released for this V8/X6 device ?

TIA

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - BMWS1000RR - 12-05-2017

I see now the software I seek is called CodeMaster. This should allow me to program a key into the cutter machine.

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - BMWS1000RR - 13-05-2017

Does anyone have CodeMaster key cutting software to share? Sell ? PM me ! Please.

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - ROD-BENDERS - 14-05-2017

(13-05-2017, 19:30 PM)BMWS1000RR Wrote:  Does anyone have CodeMaster key cutting software to share? Sell ? PM me ! Please.

Hi

The sellers of this machine used to post up a free database (SW) but now the download links to free soft have been removed from the internet.

I think the current database is 2016.

check the info

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - BMWS1000RR - 14-05-2017

Thank you for the help. I have read about 5 different chinese blog sites that claim to sell the V8/X6 key machine. I have also emailed to them asking for help and offering payment for the Code Master software. No response from none of them.

I have now found another piece of software called InstaCode that must do the same thing. it is offered with the Miracle A4-A9 series. The screen looks the same as the V8/X6. I have asked a couple of sellers on this unit for the InstaCode and yet again, no response.

The V8/X6 I have is only updated to 2013 and it does not have BMW Motorcycles in the database. I am under the impression if I could get the InstaCode or MasterCode software it will allow me to code on the PC and upload to the V8/X6 and it will cut the key path. Just wish I could find someone to point me to these softwares.

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - curtjaz - 15-08-2018

(14-05-2017, 23:00 PM)BMWS1000RR Wrote:  Thank you for the help. I have read about 5 different chinese blog sites that claim to sell the V8/X6 key machine. I have also emailed to them asking for help and offering payment for the Code Master software. No response from none of them.

I have now found another piece of software called InstaCode that must do the same thing. it is offered with the Miracle A4-A9 series. The screen looks the same as the V8/X6. I have asked a couple of sellers on this unit for the InstaCode and yet again, no response.

The V8/X6 I have is only updated to 2013 and it does not have BMW Motorcycles in the database. I am under the impression if I could get the InstaCode or MasterCode software it will allow me to code on the PC and upload to the V8/X6 and it will cut the key path. Just wish I could find someone to point me to these softwares.

Have you found the updated software?

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - ROD-BENDERS - 15-08-2018

(15-08-2018, 11:27 AM)curtjaz Wrote:  
(14-05-2017, 23:00 PM)BMWS1000RR Wrote:  Thank you for the help. I have read about 5 different chinese blog sites that claim to sell the V8/X6 key machine. I have also emailed to them asking for help and offering payment for the Code Master software. No response from none of them.

Have you found the updated software?

Codemaster is here

https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=34721

cheers

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - curtjaz - 16-08-2018

Thank you for your reply

RE: Request Update Car Key Cutter AutoMatic V8 X6 - raffy haddad - 16-08-2018

Hello try onlyda.com he is a seller of that machine
Contact ellen and tell him what you need
Regards