CarTechnoloGY
Solved ✔ Activating brand new nbt evo - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Solved ✔ Activating brand new nbt evo (/showthread.php?tid=26321)

Pages: 1 2

Activating brand new nbt evo - TomoR - 30-07-2017

Have brand new NBT EVO B210 hw3.1 from 16/17.....on first start (on table) hdd have safe mode are activ..that have I done....after that flash to lastest software-bootloader 6....recode EVO..now all work fine except I can not import .bin file for fsc set.
After 30sec remove usb stick..with tool32 reset....but after that..nothing...evo wount not again selfreboot.....

Do I have some anorther steps made......with Esys all fsc and all cert are not available!!

Please help becouse this is for my Car.....this fsc set have I successfully import to my old EVO Unit but on this new....nothing.
Evo have I replaced only becouse old have 2gb and have changed with real ID5 with 4GB......

RE: Activating brand new nbt evo - hkgans - 30-07-2017

(30-07-2017, 16:09 PM)TomoR Wrote:  Have brand new NBT EVO B210 hw3.1 from 16/17.....on first start (on table) hdd have safe mode are activ..that have I done....after that flash to lastest software-bootloader 6....recode EVO..now all work fine except I can not import .bin file for fsc set.
After 30sec remove usb stick..with tool32 reset....but after that..nothing...evo wount not again selfreboot.....

Do I have some anorther steps made......with Esys all fsc and all cert are not available!!

Please help becouse this is for my Car.....this fsc set have I successfully import to my old EVO Unit but on this new....nothing.
Evo have I replaced only becouse old have 2gb and have changed with real ID5 with 4GB......

you need to check if your fsc set is linked to the evo serial number. if that is the case contact you fsc vendor.

RE: Activating brand new nbt evo - ruben_17non - 30-07-2017

Extrange, i use fscmap USB solution, and just i use .bin with firmware 62.2 work fine. import all codes
the unit is ID5 from factory, retrofited in my car.

RE: Activating brand new nbt evo - TomoR - 30-07-2017

Is this maybe important that EVO is NEW?

Maybe you need import original fsc kit, after apply USB .bin
but i not know, contact with seller, if is FSCMAP, sure can help you.

RE: Activating brand new nbt evo - Jumper - 30-07-2017

Extract from the release notes

Improved handling of component protection for Head Unit High 2
Information: To protect against theft, the head unit (HU-H2) of the specified vehicles with production date as
of November 2016 is paired with the Body Domain Controller (BDC).
Vehicles: G01, G1x, G3x, F15, F16, F85, F86, F54, F60, RR11, RR12 as of 11/16 can be dealt with
Notes:
- For the installation of a HU-H2 new part, the locking is performed automatically by ISTA 4 or ISTA/P.
- Previously the component protection had to be activated by Technical Support using IRAP.
In the following cases the component protection must be activated using enabling codes in order for the
navigation to work properly:
- When swapping a HU-H2.
- In the event of a BDC exchange.
Improved process:
1. Contact Technical Support via PuMA, who will generate the required enabling codes for the head unit.
2. Download and unpack the enabling codes from Technical Support (PuMA) or the Aftersales Assistance
Portal (ASAP) and save them for importing into ISTA.
3. Connect the vehicle and select the Initialisation of head unit component protection function in the
Additional software tab.
4. Confirm the dialogue for downloading the enabling codes.
5. Select the storage location of the enabling codes in the next dialogue.
6. After successful enabling, select the exchanged control unit (BDC or head unit).
7. Execute measure plan
Also see PuMA measure 62960142

But I have not Component protections in error memory.....and NBT is flashed with F30 VO 07/16.....

Take photo of SWT status

All are not available !!

RE: Activating brand new nbt evo - ruben_17non - 31-07-2017

(30-07-2017, 21:32 PM)TomoR Wrote:  All are not available !!

FSCcertStatus, also not available?