CarTechnoloGY
Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: PSA Group (Citroen - Peugeot) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass (/showthread.php?tid=30180)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - estebanfree - 24-11-2017

Hi Everyone,

I am using Citroen C4 Grand Picasso B78 2016 with clone diagbox interface 7.57. When I try to change 12" screen, 7" SMEG screen, motorized tailgate parameters, I can change just BSI parameter telecoding and no other control units...there is no possibility by passing PSA server. I tried software 7.57 and upper 7.83 versions.

Is there any magic engineer fingers to solve this problem??

thanks

RE: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - vaho - 24-11-2017

As of today it seems that there is no solution to the problem. I know that russians managed to get the files out of the SMEG+IV2 using WIFI access and open port and could configure the settings directly altering the files and writing them back to the unit. The post was too difficult for me to understand completely as I am no software engineer and russian is not my native language but it requires some programs (telnet?) to get the files to the computer, calculating, writing etc.

One thing that I was thinking is maybe there is a file in there that requires Diagbox to connect to the server in case of configuration attempt and maybe it can be altered/changed so that Diagbox is no longer required to connect to the server??. The main chat was however what the different files mean for the settings and how to change them in order to change settings in SMEG (themes, parking sensors, cameras etc).

WIFI can not be used with SMEG+ though as it has none but there are other methods I am sure to get the to the files.

RE: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - estebanfree - 25-11-2017

Thanks for your reply. Can I telecode by buying token from service.citroen.com and then connection with clone interface?

(24-11-2017, 11:46 AM)vaho Wrote:  As of today it seems that there is no solution to the problem. I know that russians managed to get the files out of the SMEG+IV2 using WIFI access and open port and could configure the settings directly altering the files and writing them back to the unit. The post was too difficult for me to understand completely as I am no software engineer and russian is not my native language but it requires some programs (telnet?) to get the files to the computer, calculating, writing etc.

One thing that I was thinking is maybe there is a file in there that requires Diagbox to connect to the server in case of configuration attempt and maybe it can be altered/changed so that Diagbox is no longer required to connect to the server??. The main chat was however what the different files mean for the settings and how to change them in order to change settings in SMEG (themes, parking sensors, cameras etc).

WIFI can not be used with SMEG+ though as it has none but there are other methods I am sure to get the to the files.

RE: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - vaho - 26-11-2017

Somebody in the other thread said that you can use clone interface with no problem. SMEG configuration however could be different because as stated in the Diagbox manual some of the programming requires a code which you can get through emaildiag. I have not tried it myself yet but theoretically it is possible.

RE: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - pagautas - 19-12-2017

I was not able to login to emaildiag. Waiting almost a week till support will find a problem. Until then I'm just only able to configure with factory config. Also if ecu is not recognized then there is just a little change you'll get it factory configured.

RE: Diagbox PSA Server by-pass - estebanfree - 19-12-2017

(19-12-2017, 07:11 AM)pagautas Wrote:  I was not able to login to emaildiag. Waiting almost a week till support will find a problem. Until then I'm just only able to configure with factory config. Also if ecu is not recognized then there is just a little change you'll get it factory configured.

Can you tell me how did you able to configure ECU?

(19-12-2017, 11:04 AM)estebanfree Wrote:  
(19-12-2017, 07:11 AM)pagautas Wrote:  I was not able to login to emaildiag. Waiting almost a week till support will find a problem. Until then I'm just only able to configure with factory config. Also if ecu is not recognized then there is just a little change you'll get it factory configured.

I have bought diagnostic access for a week for 35euro+vat
But I'm only able to telecode factory config. I'm not able to change anything like I want. But in example if I would change bsi/park assistance/etc ecu I can download original config by VIN.

(19-12-2017, 11:09 AM)pagautas Wrote:  
(19-12-2017, 11:04 AM)estebanfree Wrote:  

I have bought diagnostic access for a week for 35euro+vat
But I'm only able to telecode factory config. I'm not able to change anything like I want. But in example if I would change bsi/park assistance/etc ecu I can download original config by VIN.

okey but do you have any solution about the manual telecoding? for example I will change some parameters on 12" LCD? I have Citroen C4 grand picasso new shape and I installed electric tailgate and I need to change some parameters on dash LCD but there is no access server is not possible please try again later... sad

I'm working on it now with psa support, but it would not be for free. You will need to buy a diagnostic week.

(19-12-2017, 11:21 AM)pagautas Wrote:  I'm working on it now with psa support, but it would not be for free. You will need to buy a diagnostic week.

Thanks for information. Are you sure about the manual telecoding? I don't need factory settings download I just need non-factory setting smile

I bought tokens before for updated electrical wirings before and there is hour / 24 hours / 7 days / 30 days / 1 year options. Why did you write buy a diagnostic week?

Abonnement 1 heure 7.00 EUR HT
Abonnement 1 jour (24 heures) 35.00 EUR HT
Abonnement 1 semaine (7 jours) 103.00 EUR HT
Abonnement 1 mois (30 jours) 299.00 EUR HT
Abonnement 1 an (365 jours) 2601.00 EUR HT