CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

CLOSED - Almaretto - 22-12-2017

Change Log
==========
3.2.1 Build 153
- Updated CAFD mapping, handling CAFD with slightly modified format (KOMBI2...etc.)
*Requires Google Authenticator mobile app. Download from Apple App Store or Google Play Store

3.2.0 Build 144
- Added: Support for 3.33.0 32 and 64bit
- Added: Support for 3.32.2 32 and 64bit
- Updated: CAFD Mapping using 17-11 iStep as base for greatest compatibility with the newest PSdZdata
- Minor bug fixes

3.1.1 Build 133
- Added: Support for 3.32.1 32 and 64bit
- Minor Update: FA and CAFD Mapping
- Minor bug fixes

- More details on his blog

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - shaggyshadow - 22-12-2017

So this version will be fully unlocked to work good without token ?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Almaretto - 22-12-2017

(22-12-2017, 21:19 PM)shaggyshadow Wrote:  So this version will be fully unlocked to work good without token ?

Yes. I am currently using beta version. You must have online account; but you will be able to generate activation code for yourself and use without token.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - syrus - 23-12-2017

How to get online account?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BimmerSLO - 23-12-2017

How can I get the online account?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Almaretto - 23-12-2017

(23-12-2017, 03:48 AM)syrus Wrote:  How to get online account?

(23-12-2017, 06:20 AM)BimmerSLO Wrote:  How can I get the online account?

You would need access from developer.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BimmerSLO - 23-12-2017

(23-12-2017, 07:47 AM)Almaretto Wrote:  
(23-12-2017, 03:48 AM)syrus Wrote:  How to get online account?

(23-12-2017, 06:20 AM)BimmerSLO Wrote:  How can I get the online account?

You would need access from developer.

Again.... I mean, I sent tokenmaster 10 emails over a period of one year with no response. He stopped responding after my first email, where I sent him Transaction confirmation for his requested donation.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - gt678 - 23-12-2017

We bought also this program for two computers and both stopped working suddenly at the same time without any updates and we bought it with 1 year between both. And since then I got no reaction to my emails and I tried it several times.
We needed it for daily work so we had no other chance than switching to other programs.
So if you need it as a pro, unfortunately I have to say it´s, better take an other solution where you get support.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Chriz - 23-12-2017

Also here, tried 4-5 times to contact Tokenmaster but no responding, im waiting over one year...
dont know what we did to him, really pity sad

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - TokenMaster - 24-12-2017

I don't believe I owe anyone anything at this point. All transactions while I was away have long been reversed, and everyone is contacted, I made sure of that.

If you have donated to BCRF or St. Jude and haven't heard from me, please send me an email again. Saved for those who sent me fake receipts, I believe I have replied to every one and have given them what's due.

(23-12-2017, 12:25 PM)gt678 Wrote:  We bought also this program for two computers and both stopped working suddenly at the same time without any updates and we bought it with 1 year between both. And since then I got no reaction to my emails and I tried it several times.
We needed it for daily work so we had no other chance than switching to other programs.
So if you need it as a pro, unfortunately I have to say it´s, better take an other solution where you get support.

If you mean E-Sys Plus as the other solution, then good for you. E-Sys Plus is a very good alternative. If not, then you're still using my solution. You just paid for more, or paid for something freely available, but you paid the wrong person, and still using my solution.

And you are aware, the tokens for V2.0 can be extended by users, right? It says so in the document that comes installed with Launcher.