CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - stmilosh - 07-01-2018

(07-01-2018, 08:56 AM)Almaretto Wrote:  Further, TM only spends so many hours per day responding to requests and, as reported here and other sites, he returns requests at over 150 per day.
150 times 2 weeks times 50$ that's over 100k$. TM could have bought an M5 so far if it wasn't going to charity...
One would think making launcher for BMW coding is less lucrative business than being a neurosurgeon, but seems that's not a case roflrofl

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Georgi1989 - 07-01-2018

I sent today a mail and the answered was this :

If you are inquiring about Launcher Premium, it is no longer supported and I no longer issue activation codes.

NOTE: This is an automated response. Do Not Reply to this email.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - shawnsheridan - 07-01-2018

(07-01-2018, 17:28 PM)Georgi1989 Wrote:  I sent today a mail and the answered was this :

If you are inquiring about Launcher Premium, it is no longer supported and I no longer issue activation codes.

He say Launcher Premium is dead. Do not bother inquiring about it. This is true.

If you want Launcher PRO though, then you can inquire about it.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - maxwell4321 - 07-01-2018

(07-01-2018, 17:32 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  
(07-01-2018, 17:28 PM)Georgi1989 Wrote:  I sent today a mail and the answered was this :

He say Launcher Premium is dead. Do not bother inquiring about it. This is true.

I have sent 2 emails over the last week and heard nothing but the automated reply

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BaggieMatt - 07-01-2018

(07-01-2018, 20:32 PM)maxwell4321 Wrote:  
(07-01-2018, 17:32 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  

I have sent 2 emails over the last week and heard nothing but the automated reply

Token Master is a one man band. He has developed this solution by himself. He takes no money himself but instead asks people to donate to charity therefore has no money to employ staff to handle the "orders".

He has just released this version and therefore will be busy. Add to that we have just gone through Xmas and the New Year so he has probably been busy with family as well.

Patience is the word here. Anybody that chases him with multiple emails will get put to the bottom of the pile so just wait for him to respond and don't chase.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BhdR - 08-01-2018

My Launcher Pro 3 does not start. Nothing is happening.

It only opened once. The program asked the activation code. I entered. The program accepted the code. It did not open again after i closed it.

I am using VMware Fusion. Windows 10 x64 and all the updates made. .NET Framework 4.7 installed. VC141_redist.x64.exe installed. E-Sys 3.31.0 installed with default settings. Without Launcher, E-Sys works fine.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - carat10_2 - 08-01-2018

Not work on VM.....

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - bmwcoder75 - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 08:19 AM)BhdR Wrote:  My Launcher Pro 3 does not start. Nothing is happening.

It only opened once. The program asked the activation code. I entered. The program accepted the code. It did not open again after i closed it.

I am using VMware Fusion. Windows 10 x64 and all the updates made. .NET Framework 4.7 installed. VC141_redist.x64.exe installed. E-Sys 3.31.0 installed with default settings. Without Launcher, E-Sys works fine.

You need Java x64 with Pro 3.0

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - AutoExe3219 - 08-01-2018

I installed Launcher PRO 3.0.2 build 72.
The last four words of the request code have changed.
Does anyone have the same situation?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - demon68 - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 12:19 PM)AutoExe3219 Wrote:  I installed Launcher PRO 3.0.2 build 72.
Does anyone have the same situation?

I have the same problem