CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - larrybml - 09-01-2018

I just found the problem, I hope, at least this was the fix for my computer:

in Launcher, at e-sys path and name I had a space, like this : c:\ec-apps\esg\e-sys 3.31 in path , and e-sys 3.31 in name, after I changed both without space : c:\ec-apps\esg\e-sys3.31 in path, and e-sys3.31 in name, of course also in folder name of e-sys, witch was the same with space between e-sys and 3.31, now it is starting.

Hope this will help other also.

Thank you for your answer Almareto.

Now I'm trying to find out with FDL cheat codes are working , and witch are blocking all of them.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Stromag - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 20:32 PM)larrybml Wrote:  I just found the problem, I hope, at least this was the fix for my computer:

in Launcher, at e-sys path and name I had a space, like this : c:\ec-apps\esg\e-sys 3.31 in path , and e-sys 3.31 in name, after I changed both without space : c:\ec-apps\esg\e-sys3.31 in path, and e-sys3.31 in name, of course also in folder name of e-sys, witch was the same with space between e-sys and 3.31, now it is starting.

Hope this will help other also.

Thank you for your answer Almareto.

Now I'm trying to find out with FDL cheat codes are working , and witch are blocking all of them.

For me the folder is C / EC-APPS / ESG / E-Sys / 3.31.0 and the name is E-Sys ..
So the error can not come from it ..

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Almaretto - 09-01-2018

(09-01-2018, 21:13 PM)Stromag Wrote:  For me the folder is C / EC-APPS / ESG / E-Sys / 3.31.0 and the name is E-Sys ..
So the error can not come from it ..

Same for me.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - IZGOY - 09-01-2018

Also does not work with the new version .... the last numbers have changed ... who will give the version 3.0.1.63?Thank you

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - nBlacky - 10-01-2018

Hey guys

I had to reinstall my laptop and now that I've redone everything, I've installed Launcher. But if I click on the launcher it will not work. Under Task Manager> Processes I see the launcher but it disappears after some time. Have started as an administrator but always the same problem. Have tried with all launcher.

did someone have the same problems?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BugFix - 10-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 21:39 PM)carschrauber Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 12:19 PM)AutoExe3219 Wrote:  I installed Launcher PRO 3.0.2 build 72.
The last four words of the request code have changed.
Does anyone have the same situation?

The same here. I activate it again and all works fine.

The same. I did new activation for the same PC. The request code is different.
Strange

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - BhdR - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 13:05 PM)nBlacky Wrote:  Hey guys

I had to reinstall my laptop and now that I've redone everything, I've installed Launcher. But if I click on the launcher it will not work. Under Task Manager> Processes I see the launcher but it disappears after some time. Have started as an administrator but always the same problem. Have tried with all launcher.

did someone have the same problems?

Time and Date Format issue. Change it to UK or US.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - nBlacky - 10-01-2018

I reinstalled my Windows again and now it works fine again. No needed to change anything btw.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - rafi-88 - 11-01-2018

How about reply time from TM? I'm waiting two weeks for now. speechless

RE: Launcher Pro 3.x - Release This Weekend - Loliceman - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:58 AM)rafi-88 Wrote:  How about reply time from TM? I'm waiting two weeks for now. speechless

Wait wait wait wait wait wait and wait a little more!!! yikesfailfailfailheadbang