CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - Ganordi - 14-01-2018

The TokenMaster gives everyone a transition from version 2 to 3?
I was not given a transfer. The program was paid in 08.2017.
I wonder if I'm the only one?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - Almaretto - 14-01-2018

(14-01-2018, 18:51 PM)ChampioNbg Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 18:18 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 18:11 PM)ChampioNbg Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 17:39 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 15:51 PM)chang2 Wrote:  Hello,

but the description is missing.

i use: TM 3.0.3.81 and esys 3.31.0

Looks mapped to me.

Hi, did you tried it with the same CAFD from Chang2? The descriptions for it are in 3.01.

Why asks the programm for new activation code after Installing 3.03 on the same Hardware? Is this normal or are there any limitations in the number of Updates like EsysX?

Greets

I think something is getting lots in translation. I read "descriptions" as words rather than just dots ("."). And, I see descriptions.

If there are hardware or VM changes, then new activation may be requested. I know not if there are limitations. Some request codes changes and then new activation codes are needed, which can be generated through website. I have never used EsysX.

I think, that he means the comment (description of the function is missing)

For Example in 3.01 for cafd_9c8-006-004-100 there is for the option Speed Limit "Kommentar = Speed Limit Info anzeigen". Can you please check it?

I have not made any hardware changes and I do not use VM, but I become new request code. I did not use EsysX as well, but i heard that there is only one free update.

Greets smile

Ok. Yes, I have no comments.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - larshutten - 14-01-2018

I'm also having trouble with activation code i skipped version 3.0.2 due to java errors reported. Now installed 3.0.3 and asks for a activation code again, I noticed last word of request code is changed. No hardware or windows changes where made. Installed 3.0.1 and no activation code issues.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - gente - 14-01-2018

(14-01-2018, 17:39 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  

Looks mapped to me.

Hi, did you tried it with the same CAFD from Chang2? The descriptions for it are in 3.01.

Why asks the programm for new activation code after Installing 3.03 on the same Hardware? Is this normal or are there any limitations in the number of Updates like EsysX?

Greets

I think something is getting lots in translation. I read "descriptions" as words rather than just dots ("."). And, I see descriptions.

If there are hardware or VM changes, then new activation may be requested. I know not if there are limitations. Some request codes changes and then new activation codes are needed, which can be generated through website. I have never used EsysX.

For Example in 3.01 for cafd_9c8-006-004-100 there is for the option Speed Limit "Kommentar = Speed Limit Info anzeigen". Can you please check it?

I have not made any hardware changes and I do not use VM, but I become new request code. I did not use EsysX as well, but i heard that there is only one free update.

Greets smile
...your launcher pro3 codes are limited for 2 Codes, this mean if you need one for first activation, the second for changing size of VM the limit is reached and you cannot activate a new update. Why i have to activate every update and some users not, i hope TM can explain that. But he never answer to mails and in forums, why he let stand all of the users in the rain. Now it is better not to update with the description bug. Users paid 50 Dollars for a not functionally software without support.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - ChampioNbg - 14-01-2018

(14-01-2018, 21:13 PM)gente Wrote:  
(14-01-2018, 17:39 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  Looks mapped to me.

Greets

Greets smile
...your launcher pro3 codes are limited for 2 Codes, this mean if you need one for first activation, the second for changing size of VM the limit is reached and you cannot activate a new update. Why i have to activate every update and some users not, i hope TM can explain that. But he never answer to mails and in forums, why he let stand all of the users in the rain. Now it is better not to update with the description bug. Users paid 50 Dollars for a not functionally software without support.

Mate, we donated (and not paid) and there is some difference, becouse TM could have some M5 instead of doing donations happy

But it is really intresting and principle thing (perphaps a bug in the system), why we have to do new activation code without any hardware changes.
@Tokenmaster: please for some explanations smile

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - jokerej - 14-01-2018

The token master just returned to my limousine within 15 minutes and I was told a lot about what I said about the solution and it was wrong and I connected directly with my teamwier in the first setup and solved my problem

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - harry015 - 14-01-2018

Hi,

a question on the edge: Is the donation only for one year? Or how long does it works? Is there a link to read the conditions?

regards,
harry

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - Almaretto - 15-01-2018

(14-01-2018, 23:20 PM)harry015 Wrote:  Hi,

a question on the edge: Is the donation only for one year? Or how long does it works? Is there a link to read the conditions?

regards,
harry

2.5 years. My activation expires 6/29/2020.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - TokenMaster - 15-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 12:25 PM)Jynkky Wrote:  I have also problem with update, request change. Lets wait until master answer.
Build 72 uses new component, so WMI returned different value, but I'll know when it's from the same PC. If your request code changed, email me and I'll update your limit.

Build 81 fixes this and will not again change in the future.

(14-01-2018, 08:05 AM)jojosqsq Wrote:  I am wait TM too
I replied to you like early this week, and again like yesterday or the other day.

I'll check this, but if the description was in original CAFD, then it should also show up. But I'll double check, nonetheless, and will fix if it needs fixing.

(14-01-2018, 18:11 PM)ChampioNbg Wrote:  Why asks the programm for new activation code after Installing 3.03 on the same Hardware?
See my answer in first reply. All my updates are free for so long as activation is valid. Again, if your request code changed, try build 81 and/or email me and I'll rectify it.

(14-01-2018, 19:11 PM)Ganordi Wrote:  The TokenMaster gives everyone a transition from version 2 to 3?
I was not given a transfer. The program was paid in 08.2017.
I wonder if I'm the only one?
I don't go and email everyone that they can get V3.0. That being said, not everyone gets it either.

(14-01-2018, 21:13 PM)gente Wrote:  ...your launcher pro3 codes are limited for 2 Codes, this mean if you need one for first activation, the second for changing size of VM the limit is reached and you cannot activate a new update. Why i have to activate every update and some users not, i hope TM can explain that. But he never answer to mails and in forums, why he let stand all of the users in the rain. Now it is better not to update with the description bug. Users paid 50 Dollars for a not functionally software without support.
Changing partition size in VM equates to changing HDD - which is a major change - necessitating re-activation. However, I'll know if it's the same image in the same host, so email me and I'll address it.

And I never let anyone hang out to dry. If you complain in forums, then yeah, I don't come here often and I don't read every thread. If, however, you send an email, then I'll help you -whether you have PRO or not, whether it's about the Launcher or not. I do this every day, been spending time on TeamViewer for any issue, not just the Launcher. So your "without support" comment is really an understatement.

(14-01-2018, 22:26 PM)ChampioNbg Wrote:  Mate, we donated (and not paid) and there is some difference, becouse TM could have some M5 instead of doing donations happy

But it is really intresting and principle thing (perphaps a bug in the system), why we have to do new activation code without any hardware changes.
@Tokenmaster: please for some explanations smile
This was a result of build 72, and mostly due to VM. Physical machine don't need change in code. Anyway, anyone having an issue should email me. Posting comments here don't always get to me.

(14-01-2018, 23:20 PM)harry015 Wrote:  Hi,

regards,
harry
like Almaretto mentioned, it''s 2.5 years for 2 codes.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - aboulfad - 15-01-2018

Most recent version still does not fix resolution, the DPI error pop up window is gone, but the display is still not correct on high res screens. Anyone know a trick to deal with this until it’s fixed? Tx.