CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - TokenMaster - 15-01-2018

(15-01-2018, 01:36 AM)aboulfad Wrote:  Most recent version still does not fix resolution, the DPI error pop up window is gone, but the display is still not correct on high res screens. Anyone know a trick to deal with this until it’s fixed? Tx.

Do you get the same image with it off? I'll be able to test with a real hardware by Thursday.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - aboulfad - 15-01-2018

(15-01-2018, 01:48 AM)TokenMaster Wrote:  Do you get the same image with it off? I'll be able to test with a real hardware by Thursday.
I just tested it, and yes same incorrect display w option disabled (off)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - Stromag - 15-01-2018

(15-01-2018, 01:48 AM)TokenMaster Wrote:  
(15-01-2018, 01:36 AM)aboulfad Wrote:  Most recent version still does not fix resolution, the DPI error pop up window is gone, but the display is still not correct on high res screens. Anyone know a trick to deal with this until it’s fixed? Tx.

Do you get the same image with it off? I'll be able to test with a real hardware by Thursday.

I had the same problem.
You need to set your screen resolution in PC to 100%.
It was preset to 125%.
After the conversion, the description of the buttons is completely read.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - aboulfad - 15-01-2018

(15-01-2018, 06:16 AM)Stromag Wrote:  I had the same problem.
You need to set your screen resolution in PC to 100%.
It was preset to 125%.
After the conversion, the description of the buttons is completely read.
Win10 Display Settings, "Scale & Layout -> Change the size of text, apps, ..." was set to 150% on my laptop. If you reduce it to 100%, you have to logout before the changes takes effect for Esys, however the screen display becomes very small and impractical to use for older folks with less than ideal vision wink but yes it displays correctly.

Launcher's DPI fix took care of Esys display without changing the entire OS display scaling. Not a biggie, and no rush, using the older Pro version until TM fixes it.

One old trick I used, is to do the above, logout, and after login, change back the display "scale & layout" to its original value, Esys for some reason then displays correctly.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - gente - 15-01-2018

The easiest way to fix resolution is rightclicking on LauncherPro icon set one option field (Override behavior...) and make one selection (system) in compatibility.
You can do that with all icons from esys when want starting without launcherpro.
see in my attchment of a german windows.

LG Thomas

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - TokenMaster - 16-01-2018

High DPI scaling have changed in the latest Win10 Fall Creator Update. My Bootcamp on MBP is prior to this update but I can't update it due to disk space issue. My other setup have this update already but is only on HD, so no High DPI scaling issue.

If you have the build 81 installed, have 4k monitor, and wants to test High DPI Fix, please email me and I'll send you the link. I can't test it myself until Thursday or Friday.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - zeronoo - 16-01-2018

After update to Launcher Pro 3.03.81, one token no work anymore...it seems like req id has 3 chars changed, no hw change at all...just update, anyone with same problem?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - AutoExe3219 - 16-01-2018

(16-01-2018, 22:31 PM)zeronoo Wrote:  After update to Launcher Pro 3.03.81, one token no work anymore...it seems like req id has 3 chars changed, no hw change at all...just update, anyone with same problem?
I have the same problem.
If your request code changed, email to TokenMaster and He will update your limit.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - zeronoo - 17-01-2018

Problem solved, thx TM!

RE: Launcher Pro 3.03.81 - Released - UnFan - 17-01-2018

Hi guys, I just wanted to warn you, if you plan to replace your SSD or HDD, then do it before installing this launcher, otherwise you will have to pay a license again (that's what I do imagine but I'm waiting for TM's answer first)

this is the problem I am currently experiencing, I just replace the SSD and the launcher has stopped working.

Good luck to everyone.