CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported CLOSED - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported CLOSED (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - Almaretto - 21-06-2018

(21-06-2018, 19:34 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  Installed, but not starting esys! I got failures and it is in chinese...so I can not read the failure? Some ideas?

Never had launcher pro startup in Chinese. How did you manage that?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - BMWdriva - 21-06-2018

(21-06-2018, 19:34 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  Installed, but not starting esys! I got failures and it is in chinese...so I can not read the failure? Some ideas?

in the settings, change the language to English

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - NeRkO20 - 21-06-2018

@almaretto, I´m talking about the EsysPlus3.3

Thw whole installation-process is in Chinese...and after installing I can choose in EsysPlus the language...but only 2 Chinese languages...no english!

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - Almaretto - 22-06-2018

(21-06-2018, 22:04 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  @almaretto, I´m talking about the EsysPlus3.3

Thw whole installation-process is in Chinese...and after installing I can choose in EsysPlus the language...but only 2 Chinese languages...no english!

Ok. My fault for assuming you were talking about product in thread title.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - tukan - 22-06-2018

(21-06-2018, 22:04 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  @almaretto, I´m talking about the EsysPlus3.3

After you install the program press the button in the right bottom corner which will update the program and you will be able to choose English language.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - hojo29 - 27-06-2018

ESYS Plus 3.3 only works with a valid license code.
Where do you get this activation?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - cookiesowns - 27-06-2018

Since a bunch of people here seem to still be reporting no response from Tokenmaster...

I've gotten in touch with him a few months ago, and the new launcher pro is working perfect with dynamic activation.. I love it. I'm a big proponent of one time tokens.. and use tools to sync tokens across devices so this is perfect for me as I swap hardware often!

Usually if he doesn't response, I just send him another fresh email and he'll touch base within 1-2 days.

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - terahertz - 28-06-2018

(27-06-2018, 23:12 PM)cookiesowns Wrote:  Since a bunch of people here seem to still be reporting no response from Tokenmaster...

I've gotten in touch with him a few months ago, and the new launcher pro is working perfect with dynamic activation.. I love it. I'm a big proponent of one time tokens.. and use tools to sync tokens across devices so this is perfect for me as I swap hardware often!

Usually if he doesn't response, I just send him another fresh email and he'll touch base within 1-2 days.

1-2 days? No way... lol. I've sent 3 emails from 3 different email addresses. I donated in January. Not a peep. I've only ever gotten his email auto-replies.

I don't feel so bad that my donation didn't get me anything, since it was a donation, but come on lol.

Maybe there's an issue with his email? Would you mind bringing the possibility to his attention?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - cookiesowns - 28-06-2018

(28-06-2018, 00:20 AM)terahertz Wrote:  
(27-06-2018, 23:12 PM)cookiesowns Wrote:  Since a bunch of people here seem to still be reporting no response from Tokenmaster...

1-2 days? No way... lol. I've sent 3 emails from 3 different email addresses. I donated in January. Not a peep. I've only ever gotten his email auto-replies.

I don't feel so bad that my donation didn't get me anything, since it was a donation, but come on lol.

Maybe there's an issue with his email? Would you mind bringing the possibility to his attention?

I donated in jan / feb no issues. Maybe because I have had contact with him 1-2 years ago about donating as well, so he kept my email in address book?

RE: Launcher Pro 3.1.0 - Released - BMWdriva - 28-06-2018

(28-06-2018, 00:20 AM)terahertz Wrote:  

perhaps helps you?
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=36736&pid=350682#pid350682