CarTechnoloGY
XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: Mercedes Benz - Smart (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies (/showthread.php?tid=31441)

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - r0my81 - 22-05-2023

I get installing Xentry Xpt 03.2021 I manage activate successful but... First start error "There is no activation contact Help Desk"

Also I realized there is Downloading/Installing background some called "addOns"

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - gcs190 - 22-05-2023

(22-05-2023, 08:11 AM)r0my81 Wrote:  I get installing Xentry Xpt 03.2021 I manage activate successful but... First start error "There is no activation contact Help Desk"

You may have made several mistakes, review the person's thread step by step and check where you went wrong or what solution you have not applied. Addons are necessary for proper functioning.

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - r0my81 - 25-05-2023

(22-05-2023, 16:46 PM) gcs190 Wrote:  
(22-05-2023, 08:11 AM)r0my81 Wrote:  I get installing Xentry Xpt 03.2021 I manage activate successful but... First start error "There is no activation contact Help Desk"

You may have made several mistakes, review the person's thread step by step and check where you went wrong or what solution you have not applied. Addons are necessary for proper functioning.

I tried desintall and reinstall- apply both 6a and 6b Prevents xentry's key deleted and get "no access authorization code"    ....Launch Xentry for first time and get "No authorization access".

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - gcs190 - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 13:48 PM)r0my81 Wrote:  
(22-05-2023, 16:46 PM) gcs190 Wrote:  

I tried desintall and reinstall- apply both 6a and 6b Prevents xentry's key deleted and get "no access authorization code"    ....Launch Xentry for first time and get "No authorization access".

It looks like you don't have the loader for running x64. Give me remote access, I'll check it and fix it if that's the problem.

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - Pluto - 05-06-2023

Good afternoon all
Installed 64bit XDOS ver 06_2023 and unable to open config assist as I get message "unable to open please contact help desk" 
This message surfaces after about 35 seconds of clicking on icon
What have I done wrong and what do I need to do access config assist
Thank you

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - gcs190 - 06-06-2023

(05-06-2023, 20:18 PM)Pluto Wrote:  Good afternoon all
Installed 64bit XDOS ver 06_2023 and unable to open config assist as I get message "unable to open please contact help desk" 
This message surfaces after about 35 seconds of clicking on icon
What have I done wrong and what do I need to do access config assist
Thank you

The installation of Xentry is not installing winrar, it is very difficult to determine where the problem is without analyzing the system.

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - Pluto - 07-06-2023

Persona had it right----the key word in his install tutorial is "Dummies" as I forgot the important step with the API fix, which when applied -------volla I am able to enter config assist and I suspect the rest of the install fixes will go as suggested
I just hope the that with the long key it stays and works as my last install was with DAS Xentry 09_2014,but old dogs can learn new tricks-----Tks for the response

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - firefly - 30-09-2023

sorry guys I get this error, did I do something wrong?

I insert  username: xentry Password: 123456

Log-in failed, try again

[Image: 2.png]

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - firefly - 02-10-2023

Sorry guys but can anyone help me?
I tried both xdos 23.6.3 and xpt 23.6.3
It says login failed, try again
I'm going crazy

RE: XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies - Mario68 - 02-10-2023

(02-10-2023, 15:16 PM)firefly Wrote:  Sorry guys but can anyone help me?
I tried both xdos 23.6.3 and xpt 23.6.3
It says login failed, try again
I'm going crazy

Have you turned off the internet?
Watch this video, maybe it will help you.