CarTechnoloGY
Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension (/showthread.php?tid=33048)

Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - hkgans - 25-02-2018

Hi,

Still in my first step to retrofit 2VF Adaptive M Suspension.

I was trying to put a used ICM Plus to a F20. After flashing car and ICM plus to the same Level 17-03-505, did ICM and ACSM coding and started the ICM sensors, I am still getting 930A67 Central Sensor (x-y-direction) communication fault, at the same time the passenger restraint fault shows at kombi.

What does this x-y-direction mean? The only XY related info that I can find is that ICM connects to ACSM with 2 pins, ZXY+ and ZXY-. These pins are already connected also in Non Adaptive car.

Does this fault complaint:
1. that I didn't have the complete setup (VDC ecu and structs with Vertical Acceleration sensors)?
2. the ICM has crash data?

Wish that someone has the answer and I'm much appropriated for your help.

Best regards
William.

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - DayvG - 18-02-2019

(25-02-2018, 04:44 AM)hkgans Wrote:  Hi,

Still in my first step to retrofit 2VF Adaptive M Suspension.

I was trying to put a used ICM Plus to a F20.  After flashing car and ICM plus to the same Level 17-03-505, did ICM and ACSM coding and started the ICM sensors, I am still getting 930A67 Central Sensor (x-y-direction) communication fault, at the same time the passenger restraint fault shows at kombi.

What does this x-y-direction mean? The only XY related info that I can find is that ICM connects to ACSM with 2 pins, ZXY+ and ZXY-.  These pins are already connected also in Non Adaptive car.

Does this fault complaint:
1. that I didn't have the complete setup (VDC ecu and structs with Vertical Acceleration sensors)?
2. the ICM has crash data?

Wish that someone has the answer and I'm much appropriated for your help.

Best regards
William.

Did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue with a replacement ICM module. 

Thanks, Dave

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - ga3 - 24-04-2023

Were you able to resolve the 930A67 error?

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - Mwahab - 24-04-2023

1- Make sure ACSM is compatible
2- Flash ACSM with the highest ILevel along with the car
3- Make sure of connecting extra x-y wires from ICM to ACSM

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - alpinab4 - 24-04-2023

Hello, please check that,
Icm pin 27 and 28 to Ascm pin 19 and 20
is required with special equipment and icm and acsm must have the same software level.

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - Node - 24-04-2023

Have no idea what other posters write about wires as IMHO they should be there by default.

As no useful data is provided at all my crystal ball tells you have incompatible ACSM. ACSMs for 2VF may be DIFFERENT!!! I mean some ACSMs do NOT support 2VF.

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - willy26 - 24-04-2023

acsm is same
icm hw must be 5.6 its high 1.2 or 1.3 is low
need two wire from icm to acsm not instaled from faktory only with icm high

(24-04-2023, 19:35 PM) willy26 Wrote:  acsm is same
icm hw must be 5.6 its high 1.2 or 1.3 is low
need two wire from icm to acsm not instaled from faktory only with icm high

RE: Retrofit Adaptive M Suspension - Mwahab - 25-04-2023

(24-04-2023, 16:10 PM)Node Wrote:  Have no idea what other posters write about wires as IMHO they should be there by default.

As no useful data is provided at all my crystal ball tells you have incompatible ACSM. ACSMs for 2VF may be DIFFERENT!!! I mean some ACSMs do NOT support 2VF.

If the car doesn't have Adaptive M Suspension from factory, it has only 2 wires pre-wired for the central sensor, it actually needs 4 wires if you are going to the 2VF, what i say is tested before couple of times.