CarTechnoloGY
Good quality vcds vagcom clone - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: Good quality vcds vagcom clone (/showthread.php?tid=33761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - apoelistas - 12-04-2019

smile I will not. Good luck. Both excellent choices.

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - itozzz - 15-04-2019

Hi... i looking to for good cable...

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - Willinickersen - 12-06-2019

May I suggest you to buy the VagCanProfessional (VCP), this are better and easier to use than VCDS and ODIS ✌️

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - ALE009 - 14-07-2019

Can someone send me a link of which VCDS clone to buy that works with coding ?
Thanks !

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - apoelistas - 14-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 19:27 PM)Willinickersen Wrote:  May I suggest you to buy the VagCanProfessional (VCP), this are better and easier to use than VCDS and ODIS ✌️

How is it easier than VCDs??? Please explain.

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - Willinickersen - 14-07-2019

You have for example "Guided Functions", you only click what to do, and wait for VCP to finish. It's much easier and faster. Much nicer look. You can flash files. Can do the newer cars MQB platform, this is a problem with the VCDS.... And so on

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - apoelistas - 14-07-2019

I can also list the advantages of VCDs original, I think can also do MQB platform and MLB-II since the hex V2 was produced. I doubt the clone vcds can support these though.

1. Coding with descriptions
2. Adaptations with descriptions
3. Map channels of adaptations
4. Easy DTC scan wirh full diagnostic control unit scan and list and save.
5. Calibrations are also easy to perform. If one in doubt can read the ross tech guides.
Etc etc

I may just say the reverse with the above argument.

VCP is advanced but I myself find all 3 diagnostics useful. I cannot code with VCP if I am retrofitting A or B or C can I?? Need coding descriptions.

If I would choose to owe just 1 original diagnostic tool I think that would be VCDs. The second VCP and the third vas5054a. I guess it depends what you want to do with it. An advanced user needs all 3. So basicly there is no right or wrong opinion. It depends what you want the diagnostic for. If you want the diagnostic for firmware flash or activate keyless entry or open the electric parking brake for servicing rear brake pads with 1 click yes you will get VCP. EPB opening for brake pads servicing can also be done with VCDs but is not a one click function but 2 clicks. So anyone who is debating. what is best for these functions is a waste if time. Both are as good.

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - kostas-k - 02-09-2019

(26-03-2018, 10:05 AM)kostas-k Wrote:  I have bought a HQ genuine plan VCDS clone, which can be updated to latest official version, about double price of cheap clones and worths it. I always have latest official VCDS version

Can't post link to website seller I suppose so I can sent using PM

I can send link using PM, just push Thanks/Rep first and I will send you asap.

thanks

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - ALE009 - 02-09-2019

Clone can do it all

RE: Good quality vcds vagcom clone - apoelistas - 02-09-2019

I wonder why I purchased an original VCDs.
1. Forum Support
2. Can be firmware updated from laptop usb without 12V connection.
3. Compatible with all Audi/VW latest models / platforms e.g HEX V2.
4. Trusted device
5. No malware installed in my laptop to make it work
6. Support company for future updates/revisions/compatibility e.g R&D
7. Genuine can do all. Clone is a test medium or an introduction to the Genuine.
8. Genuine has a warranty
9. Genuine has online experimental codings. You get a pop up message
10. Being legal

So please tell me how a clone can do it all??